WTCP (34)

Two weeks later..

"Ready?"..he calls her..

"Haan almost..just looking for the right dress.."..she replies in a hurry..

"Relax! Just put on anything..it's not an audition baby!"..he chuckles..

"This is more scary than an audition! Here I can't afford to fail!"...she states obviously..

"Theek hai, take your time...accha listen, Siresh is already there to pick you up"..he informs..

"Okay..I will see you in a while.."

"Hmm see you..byee.."...he hangs up..

***********

Siresh drops Sana in Hotel Marriott..

She comes out of the car being a little shaken and takes the lift to reach the rooftop, where Sidharth, his mother, Nandita and Mili are waiting for her to join them for dinner..

This time instead of Sidharth, Nandita moves forward with a warm gesture to receive her..

"Good Evening! You look lovely!"..she walks upto her to hold her into a hug..

"Thank you Di! So do you!"..she smiles warmly at her..

"Sana, before we walk up to them, I just want to apologize for the other day! I am so sorry! But trust me, I didn't have an evil intent, rather I was just concerned about this entire thing..!"...says Nandita holding her hands..

"Come'on Di! It's been a while! Don't be sorry! I am fine now. It did help in a way you see! I know that he doesn't believe in marriage but aap k kehne se I got more alert and trying to take things accordingly now.."..Sana assures..

"I am so relieved hearing that Sana! Tum soch bhi nehi sakti how tensed I was! Anyway good that we are sorted now. Chalo Mom is waiting for you!"

"Haan.."..they both proceed towards the table, and Sidharth starts lowkey gazing at her..

"Mom this is Sana and Sana this is my lovely mother!".. Sidharth drapes his arms around his mother from behind..

"Hello Aunty..hope you are doing well.."..she greets and smiles subtly..

"Hello beta..please have a seat.."

Sidharth goes to the other side to pull out a chair for her..
"Baith jaiye Madam.."

Mili giggles watching Sidharth..

"Tu kyun has rahi hai?!"...asks Nandita, smirking at her..

"Kuch nehi Badi Didi..baas aise hi!"

"Hi Mili..Kaisi hain?"...Sana turns her face to Mili..

"Badiya! Baitho na aap Di.."

Sana sits around the table beside Sidharth and Mili, facing his mother on the opposite side..

"Tou Sana, tum yahan akeli rehti ho na?"..Mom asks..

"Haan ji Aunty.."

"Do you like Mumbai? Mujhe tou bilkul bhi pasand nehi hai.."..says Mom..

"Pehle nehi lagta tha, sab kuch fake lagta tha..lekin ab achha lagta hai.."..she replies very convincingly..

Sidharth loves how spontaneously she expresses her feelings everytime..

"Chalo achha hai..Waise maine suna hai ki tum writer badi achhi ho.."..Mom says smiling at her..

"Well aunty I haven't received any feedback from the audience yet, so just hoping that they like my work. Aur main bohot zyada dari huyi thi but Sidharth made it all easy..".. she smiles looking at Sidharth..