43: 💝𝐑𝐢𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢💝

Start from the beginning

"Haha ma-ni, ma-ni bash baba, sorry i was just teasing you mani bash.", said Aarna in between her laugh. "Nhi nhi aur kariye tease mani ko, waise today I'm leaving you but next do this then i will see you nd next time i won't mind doing that what I had thought to do.", said Shubman making Aarna widened her eyes in shock seeing her like that shubman laughed nd got up from her shifting to the other side. Seeing him laughing Aarna's heart fluttered she prayed the her baba ji to always keep that smile on his face.

But what they didn't know that it was probably there last laugh together after this there love was going to be tested.

Seeing him Aarna's emotional side overpowered her nd she came above shubman making Shubman shock. "Mani, im ready, I'm ready to took our relationship to the next level i-i want you to love me mani.", said Aarna making shubman shock. "What the fuck, jaana are you out of your mind, ye kya bol rhi ho aap.", Said Shubman sitting straight. "Im saying the truth mani, im seriously ready., I'm okay if we do it now, i mean i will be okay with us sharing intimacy nd you don't have to hold yourself.", said Aarna blushing. "Jaana, who brain washed you with all this shit it's nothing like that nd obviously my desires are more high heck, everytime I saw you, your antics you pulling stunts on me you know what i feel, i always feel i should pull you to the bed and made love to you endlessly.", said Shubman making Aarna red like a cherry.

"And the thing is i want to confess my feelings ik you too want that before we proceed with anything be it intimacy or whatever, nd i want this to special very special for us., When we will made love i want you to know that how much i lo-", Aarna placed her hand in his mouth her breath heavy nd her eyes were already close listening his deep husky voice. "Mani bas, i won't be able to take it please, can i hug you.", said Aarna blushing blood red, making shubman laugh. "You really are my Aarna right, wo kya hena i heared someone being so bold saying me to make love to her, baby abhi se ye halat se you sure you can take my jui-", said Shubman but Aarna cut him off. "Mani please just shut up yaar. Mein ja rhi hoon yaha se.", said Aarna nd then hide herself more ih shubman making him laugh.

"Baby, baby ja rhi hoon krke huggie kiya gya hai.", said Shubman hugging her tight. "Mani bas aur nhi chediye na.", said Aarna nd Shubman mumbled a fine.

They were still in the hug when Roohi bragged in. "Bitch, which dress-oh fuck.", said Roohi seeing them in hug nd listening a voice they both jerked off nd seeing Roohi they widened there eyes. "Shit man, i seriously didn't see anything amm you guys continue i will come later, but for god's sake luck the door, because like me Vi bhai has the habit to come in her room unannounced so, for now bye you two can continue.", Said Roohi was about to go. "Roohi wait, I'm going you stay, amm chalta hoon, ready ho jaiye aap okay, will meet you directly okay.", said Shubman looking at Aarna who wasn't in a state to even look, she was blushing very much and then now roohi saw them she was sure Roohi ain't leaving this she will be getting teased today.

After shubman was gone Roohi looked at Aarna with teasing glint. "Baat itne aage kab badhi hmm, but i can say bohot age bash gyi hai, nice position i must say, waise kar kya rahe they?", asked Roohi making Aarna blush more. "Were not doing anything so shut I'm going to get ready mein shower leke aayi, tu ready ho ja.", said Aarna hitting her shoulder. "You can't stay without answering okay, i will see you bitch kaise nhi bolti hai tu.", said Roohi huffing. After Aarna come to the bathroom her mind again drift to the moment they share with a blushy smile she started to get ready. Here shubman too remembered there moment nd smile didn't leave his lips too.