That guy

(Y/n) Pov
He just continued to stare at me. He looked like he was going to kill me! "What are you looking at." I said trying to seem tough. "(Y/n) (Y/l/n) aka London's greatest thief. Has stolen over 1 million ponds cash. 2 billion pounds worth of jewels. As well as charged with breaking and entering into the Phantomhive manor. Nothing else is known about her." He recited my police file as if he knew it by heart. "Sexy guy that has tried to kill me. Works for the Phantomhive manor. Failed in catching me after I broke into the manor." He growled at my evaluation. The cell door opened and closed and reviled a tall man with slicked back blond hair. "Hello I'm Dan." "(Y/n)" I looked up at the sexy butler. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" I asked smugly he just "tch" and walked up to Dan. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked clearly annoyed with my previous comment. "What idea?" "Be quiet." He snapped back. Dan took a step forward, "Miss. (L/n). I would like to offer you a proposition. You will work on our next case with Sebastian." He gestured towards the clearly angry man then continued. "After that case is solved all charges will be dropped and you can be on your way." I thought for a second. "Seems to easy but hey what do I got to loose." I thought out load. "You got yourself a deal" Dan handed the keys to unlock my chains and left happy. Sebastian let out a sigh and glared at me. "Are you gonna unchain me hot stuff? Or are you gonna leave me hangin?" "Don't tempt me." He threatened. I just laughed it off.

-Sorry! Now that school is over I will post more often and they will be longer. It's 10 o clock at night so that's why it's short. I pinkie promise I will update every day for the next week to make it up to u. Night!!-