HAPPY 2.!

.

Siya pulls the string of her necklace, removing it from her neck after which she lightly caresses her skin. The heavy neckpiece is always a tough job to handle especially when your skin is sensitive, Siya feels tired to carry that for the whole day. 

The whole puja ceremony and the ritual got completed in the afternoon, after which the family had their lunch. Even the remaining Raghuvanshis- Dashrath, Kranti and Sumitra were the part of the puja through the video call. Kranti didn't missed that chance to attend her daughter-in-law ceremony, especially when it is related to her too. Talking, laughing and chit chatting for the rest of the evening, everyone got into their rooms for some rest. After a long two days, especially after the previous night incident, everyone definitely need and deserve some rest. The four brothers are busy spending their time in the garden area of the Rajrishi House, and hence Siya is all alone without Ram- strange nowadays.! 

Siya placed the neckpiece on the table after which she started removing her earrings one by one. She got an interruption when her cellphone started ringing which gained her attention. She quickly walked towards the opposite side of the room where her cellphone was placed near the tea-table. 

"Ishikaa Rathore"

The name flashed on her screen which made Siya to smile lightly. The other thought came in her mind was of her sister, which made her to giggle at her thought. If the three of them were present near her, definitely they would have passed a comment for "Ishuu".

SIYA- hello.? 

Siya quickly received the call before it went unanswered.

ISHIKAA- hello chinku pinku ka mother, how are you doing.?

Siya chuckled to hear the unique way of Ishikaa to call her, and to hear her laugh Ishikaa too have a smile on her face. 

SIYA- now you started too.? 

Siya shook her head in disbelief, like the three boys and the three girls, Ishikaa has also started calling her with chinku, pinku, chinki and pinki's mother. 

ISHIKAA- yeah why not, I am sure like Urmila, they are going to be Chinku Pinku.

Siya and Ishikaa again shares a laugh after which Siya answered her question.

SIYA- well I am doing all well. Tabyet badhiya, sab badhiya.!

"Amen.."

Ishikaa whispered a quick prayer under her breath which made Siya to smile at her gesture. 

SIYA- you tell, how was the wedding.? Sab ache se hogaya.?

Though Ishikaa has regularly been posting the updates of the family wedding on her Instagram, still Siya find that courtesy to ask her about the function. 

"Rathores don't require to shoot the wedding, Ishikaa is doing that for free."

Urmila has commented that looking at one of the reels from the wedding which has made Siya to laugh from her heart for the joke. 

ISHIKAA- all's well. You know what darling, what was the best part of the shaadi.? Khana.!! 

Siya's eyes grew wide with surprise and the next moment she covered her mouth to control her laugh.