Where'd the time go?

Fitted in a tight black top, ripped jeans and a red Jacket, fitted nicely around the blondette. Some would call this more than casual. 

Katsuki didn't want to put much effort into a stupid high-school reunion that was delivered via mail in a disgusting letter touched by many and probably salivated on by the person starting this whole dilemma. 

Why was he even going? He went to UA for 3 years and then graduated a year early with the seniors at the time, which he barely knew any of them anyways.

He was quite on edge about it, he'd barely had any friends and only one was meeting him there since he couldn't sit in other people's vehicles; some were sticky, filled with junk food, had crumbs, or just didn't fit the proper smell. So he'd probably start cleaning anything in his view. 

This whole event rocked his nerves in the sense he had to face people, he just wanted to go for the support of his best friend. But in reality this was terrifying, absolutely. 

But he had to get out in public, be around more people instead of isolating himself from people even as close to him as his parents. Though, maybe a house full of hundreds wasn't the way to do it. 

Though, this was maybe a day for a change, this could be a day of revitalization, or even a day to find a friend, all those were very unlikely though.

In honesty the male would come home, drained, cleaning himself dry from everything, feeling constantly obligated in your own body or not even being able to find anyone who could possibly love you with these 'issues' or 'obstacles.' 

But that was a story for another day, this could maybe be a change. Maybe someone could 'fix' him and all his broken and hateful thoughts towards love. 

A ringing was heard through the large corridor of Katsuki's far too big home for someone as cleaning obsessed as he was, though he always kept it nice and didn't even have to clean it all the time. 

"Hello?" The gentle voice of a more than anxious seeming blonde, the voice on the other end was his friend, Mina. She was a Senior when he was a Junior but they were very well established in their friendship, knowing Mina was always aware of her friends' antics. 

The quiet pitchy and more than excited tone of her rang through the Blonde's head. "Aren't you excited!? The host is so cute for the party! You need to be ready soon! The party starts at 6:00!"

"I'll leave when I'm ready to, don't rush me! I know when it's at. But people can wait, I'm leaving her at 6:00, it's not like people are so important expecting me there anyways even though I graduated the same year as them."

"Oh trust me! They know who you are, you're just being a stick in the mud." She whined, not liking her friend being so set on being unnoticed. 

The blonder just groaned, he hated how excited she was but it wasn't any of his business to control another living being. "I'm far from a stick in the mud, I'm just fixing up my- shit!" He screamed out realizing he'd messed up on adjusting the eyeliner he had on. 

"Yes I know, you're as clean as a whistle. What's wrong?" The pink-haired female asked in regards to the sudden cursing of her friend, knowing he'd be asking her about it later. 

Katsuki had to go through the struggle of then readjusting everything so it looked perfect, pristine. "Whistles are disgusting, and it's nothing you should worry about I just fucked something up!" His tone was more annoyed than angered even though it sounded that way. 

"Do you want me to come over so you don't have a freak out moment about it?" Mina always had a kind heart and even if she was late to the party too she would always help her friend first.