6:21am
we all was up and it was mad early but we had to be at the airport soon. it was so much of us in the house tryna get our stuff together and shit like that.

we all got in the car and me and kenzie was matching with the skims and the foam runners, we looked cute or wtvv.

we was in the car and tyler was still tired, he was in the back seat sleep like a baby.

after like 30 minutes we got to the airport "tyler wake up" i said looking back and he got up wiping his eyes with his tired eyes.

we got there and they took our bags and stuff and we was waiting in the check in line and tylers eyes was so low like he was high and tired.

after a while, we got on the plane and it was still early so we all ended up falling asleep but it was the morning so the sun was coming up.

__________________

11:45am
we finally got off the plane and we was checking out and getting our bags or whatever. we rented out this fire ass car or whatever to fit all of us in so we can go to the bnb.

when we got there we was hungry so we looked around the bnb and it was nice asf. me and kenzie shared a room with two beds in it and the others got they own room.

"this is fyee" i said to kenzie as we was walking around the house looking at stuff.

"oh my god they got a movie theater in this bitch?" kenzie said as we walked into the home theater with a big ass screen. "oh yeah we def gon be in here" i said sitting on one of the chairs.

"yoo kenzie, paris! we out" var said yelling so we could come downstairs cs we was about to leave. we left the home theater and walked downstairs.

"where we going?" i asked him. "we goin ta get some food, comon" he said as all of us was leaving the bnb and going into the car.

we was driving around in the rental and the place was so nice i was taking pictures of places and things i saw as we was driving.

the place was like 10 minutes away so we finally got there and i could tell they had some nice as food by how the place looked.

we got inside and they sat us at a long ass table for all of us to sit. we ordered our food bla bla bla and that shit was too good.

we was eating and we was there for a while so it was time to get into the fun stuff.

when we got done eating we went ATV riding, me and kenzie was so excited. we got back in the car and drove to the site where they did the ATV riding. we got there and we each got our own atv and i got on it barely knowing how to ride it but then i got used to it after a lil bit.

all of was riding it around the dirt and stuff and ian really like all that dirt because i don't like the way it makes me feel dirty but i was still tryna have some fun. i took out my phone recording us on the atv then flipping the camera around and showing tyler n em in front of me riding. tyler was going crazy.

i posted it on my ig story captioned "we outsideee @luhtyler_" we was driving to he place to do zip lining. i was lowkey scared but im the type of person to be scared of something but still do it because i don't wanna be the boring person.