Chapter 27- Blake's POV

Start from the beginning

Another person snorted. "He doesn't have a choice," he said, and I had a small feeling that it was Trevor because it sounded like him. "He won't be able to change her mind because she is stubborn. It's why we don't get along."

"No, we don't get along because you are a pain in the butt and because you act like my older brother, even though I am older than you."

The male chuckled and nodded. "Ok," he said, relenting. "I won't try to fight you because I have a feeling that I would lose anyway."

"No," I said and lifted my head. "I'll pay." I started to reach into my pocket but didn't feel my wallet where it should be. "My wallet," I said and took my hand out of my pocket before I started to pat my jeans to see if I couldn't feel it that way. "Where is my wallet?" I started to look around for it, panicking slightly.

"It's on the floor, Numbnut," someone said, and I looked around to see that it was a girl and Trevor standing near me. The girl picked up my wallet and held onto it while she paid for my bill without batting an eye. "Damn, you owe me big time when you are sober."

"Meh." I turned back around and laid my head against the bar again, not caring about my wallet. I started to bang my head on the counter again, silently cursing Bailey for making me be in this position.

Please like me if I ever ask you, I thought while I kept banging my head on it.

"Do you know why he is like this?" the girl asked and placed her hand in between my head and the counter while she looked at the bar tender. "Or do you want to ring us out so that we can get him home first before you tell us?"

"The gist of it is that he is in love with a girl, and he is scared that she doesn't love him," the bartender said while he took the card from her. "He was an ass to her, and he doesn't think she likes him the way that he does."

"I can assure you that she does," Trevor said with a slight teasing tone in his voice while he looked at the girl.

"Shut up," the girl said, her voice shaking a bit. "Blake, Sweetie, you need to stop banging your head against my hand. You're going to lose the rest of your brain cells while you are at it."

"I don't have any," I grumbled, and they both snorted, amused. "Now, leave me alone so that I can wallow in self-pity."

"I'm sorry, but we can't," Trevor said. "Now, come on. Let's go home or at least go back to Bay's house. I'm sure she is worried about you and is not sleeping like she should be."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes but stopped banging my head on the girl's hand. "You're just saying that because you want me to leave."

"That and because it is true," the girl said. "She, well, I am worried about you. I wasn't able to sleep because you left and didn't say when you would be back."

Sadness and hurt filled her voice, and I couldn't help but lift my head and look at her.

"I will get this rung up," the bartender muttered and left without another word, and Trevor muttered something under his breath that I didn't catch.

The girl smiled sadly and dipped her head closer to her chest. "Can you come back home with us?" she asked softly, and I slowly nodded.

Relief filled her eyes, and she nodded before she looked at Trevor. "Can you take him home? I need to finish getting his bill covered before I leave."

"Which car?" Trevor asked.

"His," she replied. "I don't want him puking in my Jeep."

Trevor nodded. "Ok, Man," he said and held out his hand for my car keys. "Hand me over your keys."

"But Bailey," I whined, pouting.

"Bailey will be at the house in a few," he said. "As soon as you get to sleep, you can go see her. Ok?"

"But what if she doesn't want to see me?" I asked.

"Trust me, I will," the girl said, and I looked at her. "I don't like seeing you like this, but I will want to see you when you are sober."

I pouted and placed my finger near the girl's mouth while I looked at her. "Shhhh," I said. "You aren't her. You don't know what she will do."

Trevor bit back a laugh while the girl pulled away from my finger, looking disgusted.

"You better be glad you are drunk," she said, and I shrugged because I didn't care. "Now go back to the house. She will see you when you are awake and sober, ok?"

"Promise?" I asked and let my hand fall to my side. My heart skipped a beat before it started to pound harder.

She smiled and nodded. "Promise."

"Ok," I said and stood before I looked at Trevor. "Let's go."

Trevor caught me before I fell over. "Damn, you are going to be in deep shit if this gets out," he said and helped put my arm over his shoulder. "Come on and let's go."

I shrugged and stayed silent before I stopped and looked towards the bar. "Night, Girlie," I said over my shoulder to the girl that stood at the bar paying for my drinks. "Thank you."

"Any time, Blake," she said, distracted by something, but I didn't even care. "Any time."

And with that, Trevor and I left without another word.