Chapter 22

I have came back from the dead with another chapter enjoy <3

No one's pov
"The so called six eared macaque you say was under one of my spells" said an unknown voice. "Yes, the six eared macaque and he has his friend the monkey king" said another. "Mhh that's very useful, you did well" said the unknowns voice. "Oh thank you, it was nothing" said the other bowing down a bit appreciating the praise. "Well then you know what to do next, mayor" the unknowns voice said. "Well of course m'lady" the mayor said and vanished into blue smoke.

Macaque pov
"Ugh I can't do it" mk said angrily "you made it impossible, how am I suppose to know the right way when everything I do just kills me" he said throwing the headset down. I sighed "the only thing impossible is your own ability's" "he does have a point" wukong said from nowhere. "Since when were you listening?!" I said dumbfounded. "A while" he said with a cheeky smile and went back to what he was doing. Since wukong and I are living together now, we decided to both train mk but in different ways. The kid wasn't so happy about it first but still wanted to see how it will go. "Listen kid" I said "you only follow the rules of the game" "well yeah cuz it's a game" he said furious, as if it was obvious. "I-" I tried to say but let out a sigh "what I mean is, live isn't always about following the rules and doing what you're told, you gotta make your own decisions" I said calm and sat down. "But how will I know I make the right once?" He asked and sat down beside me "you never know" I said with a smile. He chuckled a bit "you're pretty good at this..live thing" he said with an awkward smile but I could see he meant it. "I've had some experience with life" I said thinking back but quickly drowning that thought again. "You okay macaque?" He asked a bit concerned "yeah I'm fine kid" I said with a smile. "Alright back to your training now" I said and stood up. "Yeah right" he said happily and stood up running back inside. I smiled back as he ran inside and suddenly felt a cold presence. I looked around into the woods, ready to fight but there was no one. "Macaque you coming?" Mk asked from inside "yeah kid" I said quickly "I'm coming.." and slowly turned away from the forest, going back inside.

"Bye thanks for the training macaque" mk said as he waved goodbye and I waved back. "Tomorrows our training bud, don't forget that" wukong said "I won't monkey king see you tomorrow" mk said and was gone. "So whatcha wanna do now?" Wukong asked, I chuckled "nothing at all" I said and stretched "really how do you deal with that kid, he has way to much energy" "oh that's just the start of his energy" he said with a smug smile. "You mean there's more of this?!" I said dumbfounded. "Cmon don't tell me you don't think he's like me when we were younger" he said. I chuckled "yeah he really is like you" I said with a smile. I sighed "man I already have to deal with your hyper energy, I don't know how long I can deal with mks" he made a dramatic gasp "how dare you, my hyper energy is the best" "yeah sure" I said and chuckled. I suddenly felt this cold presence again and looked around quickly. "What's wrong?" He asked a bit confused "nothing" I said quickly "it's nothing" he gave me a questionable look as in I know you're hiding something. "What there's nothing" I said but I could still feel the cold presence somewhere. He sighed "alright then" and went back inside. Once I was sure he was fully inside I looked back again to where I felt the cold presence. "Come out I know you're there" I demanded. A quiet ghostly chuckle was heard and I suddenly was lifted up by my throat. "Long time no see old friend~" the mayor said with laughter. "How.." I asked as he held my throat. "Oh you wanna know how I'm still here even tho you defeated lbd" he said with a smile. "It's simple, turns out that I don't need her to stay alive~" he said and chuckled. "What..do you..want" I said as he held my throat tighter. "My lady as some interest for you and she wishes to see you~" he said with a sinister smile. "Ha still..working for someone I see" I said with a smug smile. He held my throat tighter with anger building up in him. "I'm sadly not allowed to kill you" he said "but I can still hurt you~" a sinister smile grew on his face as he held my throat. I started to choke a bit and tried to get out of his grip. "Now isn't that fun~" he said with a smile. "Mango what's taking you so long?" Wukong asked from inside. "It looks like your friend is still here" mayor said with a smile. "Now then shall we get to my lady" he said and opened a portal. I could hear wukong coming outside. "Mango why are you still here..." wukong stopped himself as he saw me in the mayors grip with a portal open. He threw me in the portal before I could say anything. "MANGO" he yelled as he saw me disappear in the portal. "Bye~" the mayor said with a smile and went thru the portal as it closed behind him.

Wukong pov
I tried to run after them as the portal started to close. Just a second before I could go thru it the portal closed. I hit the floor out of anger and it cracked all round my hand "DAMIT" I yelled out of anger. "I'll get you for this mayor" I said angrily "I'll kill you if you hurt him in any way"