Chapter 14 (smut)

Wukong pov
We started kissing again with macaque underneath me and our tails intertwined. When it started to get heated, I licked his lip asking for an entrence. He opend his mouth allowing my tongue to enter. I started exploring his mouth, tasting that sweetness of his when I heard him moan into the kiss. I broke the kiss to catch each others breath and looked down on him. His mouth was drooling and there was lust in his eyes. I smirked at that view, now this is gonna be fun. I started to bite his neck and gave hickeys all around it. He gave a gasp by that sudden bite but then started to make small moans. I continued giving him love bites moving down little by little. I removed his hoodie and continued biting down. He gave small moans by ever little bite I did. When I arrived at his pants I started to remove it slowly making him nervous until his dick was shown. Him being there fully exposed I couldn't help but smirk at that view. His face was covered in deep red blush and tried to avoid eye contact. "Now what shall I do with this?~" I said teasing him. He just stared at me blankly unable to form words but then I heard him say something under his breath. "Hm what was that?" I said amused, he still stood quiet not saying anything. Now I'm getting impatient here, this is no fun for me. So I grabbed his erect member and started jerking it off slowly. He gave some small shaky moans from himself. "You made me impatient mango~" I said smirking at the moans he makes. "S-sorry~" he said under his moans "p-please~" I heard him beg. "Please what?~" I said loving this moment. "F-faster~" he begged under his moans. "I have a better idea" I said and put his dick in my mouth.

Macaque pov
"P-peaches~" I moaned at that sudden touch. He started moving slowly making me lose my mind. I tried grabbing something and ended up holding onto his head. He started moving faster little by little, torturing me with this slow speed. I could tell he was enjoying my suffering until I couldn't hold it anymore and pushed his head down causing him to fully have my dick in his mouth. I continued moving his head by a fast speed, loving the bliss I have from it. Until I could feel I was getting close and increased the speed. He seem to notice me getting close and just before I was about to come he pulled out and hold the tip down. "I can't let you come yet mango~" he said teasing me and smirking down on me. God this is torture, he's making it harder for me when he talks to me like that. "Peaches...please let me come~" I begged him "nah I don't think so. You have to hold it, got it mango" he said and let go of the tip. I just nodded, putting all of my focus on holding it in. I suddenly felt him starting to move his hand around my body. Of course he would play dirty, what else did I expect. He started bending down to me and gave me small love bites again. I tried my best to focus on holding back but I still ended up moaning at the sweet bites and some pre cum started to leak. I felt him moving his hand further down until he landed on my tail. "As far as I know this spot is very sensitive now~" he wispered into my ears, sending shivers down my spine. Without any warning he started stroking it giving me a pure bliss. "Ahh~ S-stop~" I begged him, being close from comming "I'm g-gonna come~" he stopped and leaned forward to my ears. "If you come I'm gonna fuck you so bad, you won't be able to walk for days" he whispered into my ears sending shivers down my spine. God how I hate and love it when he's so controlling. Without a warning he bite down on my ear and stroke my tail at an increadable speed. I was filled with pure bliss which made me come all over mine and his chest. "Aww looks like you came" he said "you know what that means~" he had a devilish smirk on his face with pure lust in his eyes. Before I could process anything he already started to take off his clothes. He lined up against my entrance and said "like I said I'm gonna fuck you so bad you won't be able to walk for days~" and pushed his full length inside. I gasped for air at that sudden pain feeling his full length in the back of stomach. He started moving giving me no break to adjust myself. "W-wait~...w-wukong~" I brought up. "L-let me...get used to it~" he picked me up so that I would sit in his lab, making his dick go deeper inside. We stood still like that for a while so that I could catch my breath and get used to his length. After a while I started moving around a bit, he seem to notice and grabbed my ass to hold me still. "If you wanna move you gotta do it correctly~" he said and started slamming me up and down his dick, hitting the back of my stomach. I moaned loudly at that sudden movement. My eyes started to roll back, I'm losing my mind. "Now's your turn~" I could hear him say amused. I put my hands onto his shoulders and started moving slowly, whining every time it hit the back of my stomach. I started increasing the speed little by little turning the pain into pleasure, moaning every time it hit the back. I was starting to lose my mind again, my eyes rolled back with drool running down my mouth. I wanted more of this pleasure, more of him. When he suddenly slammed into me hitting the furthest part in my stomach causing me to gasp for air, aching my back and my nails boring down into his skin. "Ahh~ w-wukong~" was all I could bring out until he continued slamming me down not letting me have a break. "You think I was gonna let you have all the fun~" he said but I was unable to hear anything anymore. I'm losing my mind, my eyes started to roll back with my tongue out. I couldn't get a full sentence out, I became a moaning mess. All I can think about is how I want him to continue slamming into me hitting all the good parts of my body. I want him to destroy me from the inside. I could feel I was getting close again "c-close~" was all I could bring up and before I knew it I came all over again. "S-slow~...d-down~" I said under by breath but he just increased his speed and grabbed my tail, starting to stroke it again. "N-not...th-the tail~" I begged him but he didn't listen and said "getting...c-close~" and he came all the way back inside me, filling me up with his warm liquid. I gave a loud moan from that and collapsed into his chest.

I layed there for some time catching my breath until I felt him picking me up. He pulled out and the cum started to leak. He put me down and held me against the wall causing me to try standing with shaky legs. I held onto his shoulder to support myself. "We're not done yet~" he said amused and lifted one leg. Before I knew it he pushed back inside. I moaned at that feeling of being full again. He started moving at an incredable speed again, hitting all the way back. I could feel how slippy it was inside. I couldn't hold myself on my feet, wukong seem to notice and picked me up, having both legs around his waist. He continued slamming inside me and I moaned at every small movement he made. He suddenly bite my neck causing me to gasp at that sudden bite. He bite down so hard that it started to hurt but the pain soon became pleasure and I moaned into the bite. I became a moaning mess, enjoying every small movement he did. All I could think of was how I want him to continue using me like this and just ignoring all my begs, just using me. Before I knew it I could feel myself getting close from comming. "C-close~" was all I could say under my moans. "Then let me help you~" he said and started jerking my dick at an incredable speed. "N-not..ahh~...so fast~" I begged him, then suddenly I heard something from afar, I tried my best to listen to it and realised it was the others. "W-wait..w-wukong" I said trying to not be to loud since they came closer every second but he didn't listen. Instead he even increased the speed, it became impossible to be quiet at this speed. "W-wait..l-listen" I tried again, he finally started to listen to me and stopped moving. I was whining a bit by that sudden stop but I pulled myself back together. "The others" I said having to catch my breath "they're comming" but instead of being scared he seemed amused by that and leaned forward. "Then I guess you have to keep quiet~" he said and started moving again. I tried keeping quiet but it was hard cuz he was moving to fast, hitting all the deep parts in my stomach. He suddenly started to jerk my dick again and it was harder to keep quiet as it was already. I held my hand before my mouth, trying to muffle up the moans. Pre cum started to leak, as I was about to come he pulled my hand away and kissed me muffeling up my moans. He started to explore my mouth and started to speed up. All I could do was moan into the kiss hoping that no one will hear us. I could feel my insides  clenching onto him, my mind was getting blank by that speed and just seconds later he came, filling me up again with his liquid. He pulled away from the kiss, giving me some time to catch my breath. He pulled out and wanted to put me down but my legs were to weak to stand so I fell down to moment he put me on my feet. "Heh I guess I was a bit to rough" he said and helped me put back my clothes on. "A bit to rough, you idiot wouldn't let me breath" I said angrily. He put on his own clothes and went for the lantern. "I did say that you won't be able to walk" he said with a smirk and came back with the lantern. He handed me the lantern and picked me up in bride style. I could still feel his cum inside me, feeling it starting to leak but we didn't have time to clean up since the second we left the room we met the others.