My eyes search around the place, I don't know if the loud beating of my heart signifies relief or pain when I spot him right behind me. Eyes red, skin paled and lips raw. He had a bleeding wound on his forehead that went from his eyebrow to the middle of his forehead. From what I could see, the cut made a slit in his brow. His chin had blood, his white dress shirt drenched in blood and torn. He looked like he's been fighting for his life.

A pained smile stretched on his lips, "Hey, princess." His voice was raspy, yet lively. Like he has been living in darkness and he's experiencing light for the first time.

"Zade? W-what happened to you?" I whisper, slowly approaching him. "What happened?" My voice softened. "Don't worry about me, I'm fin—" Before he finished his sentence, a cough resounded in his throat. He covered his mouth with his elbow and stumbled back. He caught a cold and he was bleeding like crazy.

I leave my broom in the middle of the living room, and move towards him. I hold him by the arm and sit him down on the sofa. "Take you shirt off." I order, not leaving any room for arguments but of cause he had something to say. "That eager?" A smug smile pulled on his lips, not enough for his dimple to show, though. "Should I let you die? Trust me when I say I wouldn't care."

He narrows his eyes at me, like he would bet a trillion bucks that I was lying.

He lifts his hands to pop open the few buttons left on his crimson painted shirt. My eyes zero out on the tattoos inked in his skin. He has tattoos on the side on his neck and some disappearing onto his back. A burning rose is well drawn on his chest, and I know it was meant to blend in and not be spotted but it looked so foreign and out of place.

His strong chest and narrow waist come in my view. Toned abs and a sharp v-line. My mouth went dry as I looked at him. "I will think I will be bloodless by the time you finish drooling over me." He says, his voice snarky.

I blink back to reality, oh yes.

"L-lay down." I stuttered. He takes his entire shirt and complies to my command. His long, muscular legs hung off the end of the sofa. "I'm coming." I say that and move to the kitchen, I get a first aid kit and I get back to the living room, still seeing him laying on his back with his palm under his head. His muscles where bulging and traitorous thing in between my legs went while at the sight of the veins on his abdomen disappearing into his dark slacks. No one can convince me otherwise, this man is sculpted.

I place the kit on the floor and kneel down next to the couch so I can take care of his cuts mindfully. He tiled his head to look at me, and suddenly the room felt smaller and the air thicker. His eyes were droopy and so his stare was like lava on my skin.

He set me on fire.

I take out the the cotton and antiseptic, wetting the cotton with the yellow liquid. "This will hurt." I say as a warning before I press the wet cotton to the cut on his rib cage. It doesn't so much as flinch the antiseptic touches his open wound. His eyes stayed on me.

Or my thighs, I don't know which of the two had his undivided attention.

I clean up the dried blood and when it's clean, I put a large plaster over it.

I look around his chest for other injuries, I spot one on his lower abdomen, a thick, blooded line. I look up at his face, then down at his abdomen.

"Go ahead, baby." He urged.

His stare hardened when I shifted on the floor so I'm right next to his waist. I drench another cotton ball with antibacterial liquid and press it to his cut. I hear his breathing get heavier when I press it down harder. I use it as a wiper to slide against the wet blood and clean it. My hand brushed against the top of his slacks every time.

I finished cleaning it with great anticipation and shaky hands.

Now for the hardest part. The plaster.

His cut went sideways and a little bit of it disappeared under his slacks. "Will you..." I cleared my throat. "Just a little..." I didn't know how to structure my words so it doesn't sound inappropriate. I looked at him to see if he'd gotten my hint, but this man enjoyed seeing my struggle with my speech.

His eyes lowered as he stared at me with his hand still beneath his head.

He nods his head in consent, like he would allow me to do anything to him right now. A tingle goes down my spine.

I felt so nervous, as if he didn't devour my pussy a month ago.

I peel the cover off the plaster.

My other hand held the plaster and I used the other to push his slacks a little bit down so his whole wound was revealed. His veins bugle as I brushed my finger over it, and if I'm not mistaken, I him release a breathless wince.

I cover the clean wound with the plaster and let go of the waist band of his pants.

I finished dressing the wounds on his body... I think. I'm about to clean up his face now. Me kneeling down is too short to reach his face, even if I stand on my knees, I can't reach the other side of his face.

If I choose to bend over him, my back will hurt by the time I'm done with just half of his bruises. He looked like he survived being inside a crashing cave.

I don't even comprehend it before he grabs my hand and pushes me onto his lap. "Zade..."

"Finish up." He grumbles.

My ass was seated on his thighs and I could stretch my hand to reach his cuts. The problem, however was my shirt rode up and I was currently sitting on his thighs with only a skimpy underwear. I don't think he notices though, so I act like I don't.

Her thighs were spread around my legs and they were bare

The smell of her body wash and fresh skin engulfed me whole, I felt lit up. My skin was burning and my cock was throbbing in its confines. She brings her hand up and holds my chin with another so she can tilt my head as she pleases. She starts with my busted lips, cleaning up the blood and disinfecting it. She avoided looking into my eyes because we both knew the second our eyes meet, she will drop everything.

My blood rushed to my cock at the thought of her riding me on this very couch at this very moment.

She shifts to get to my forehead and her ass lands right on my growing cock. Her eyes snap to me knowingly when she feels it harden in between her legs.

Those dark, earthy eyes connect with mine and her breaths get softer as her chest rises and falls faster.

I liked it when she touched me, her soft skin against mine, her breaths colliding with my own and our intertwined heartbeats.

I didn't expect her to fall right in my arms after I abandoned her for a month, but she's a giddy girl who does anything for anyone who gives her the smallest bit of attention.

Whether being emotionally or physically. She just needs to find someone who's patient and able to deal with her rising moods and dropping interests. She doesn't understand though, I'm no good for her. I want to hurt her, shatter her and disorganise her pieces. I want to destroy the puzzle she spent years trying to put together. I want to feel her break for me, cry and lose her mind.

Just like she does to me.

___

And btw, I'm changing my updating schedule to Wednesday and Saturday

Have lovely weekend babes💐💛