Desperate for cuddles

Summary:

Peter is upset and desperate for cuddles

No one's pov:

Once upon a time, Peter had a really bad day. He had woken up late, missed the bus, and forgot his homework. To top it all off, he had a math test that he had completely bombed. He couldn't wait to go home and cry it out, cuddle with his three dads, Tony, Bucky, and Steve, and eat loads of fast food. Unfortunately, school didn't finish until 3 pm, and it was only 12 pm. Peter decided to make up a lie about being sick so he could go home early.

As he walked home, Peter's mind was filled with thoughts of his terrible day. He couldn't believe it had gone so wrong, and he just wanted to curl up in bed and forget about everything. When he arrived home, his dads knew something was wrong. They asked Peter what happened, but he just started sobbing. Bucky hugged him, and Peter began to explain what happened.

Tony and Steve listened intently as Peter recounted his day. They could see how upset he was, and they knew they had to do something to help. Tony ordered loads of fast food from McDonald's and KFC, and Steve brought all of Peter's teddies to him. They knew that Peter loved nothing more than cuddling with his teddies and eating junk food, so they wanted to make sure he had everything he needed to feel better.

As they sat together, eating and laughing, Peter began to feel a little bit better. He knew that his dads would always be there for him, no matter what. They spent the day watching movies, playing games, and talking about everything and anything. Peter felt like he was on top of the world, and his dads made sure he knew how much they loved him.

That night, Peter didn't want to sleep in his bedroom. He had been having a lot of nightmares lately, and he didn't feel safe. So he stayed with his dads for the night. But one night turned into a week, and Peter felt safe and loved with his dads. They spent the week doing everything together, and Peter felt like he had never been happier.

As the week came to an end, Peter realized that he had the best dads in the world. He knew that he was lucky to have them, and he would always be grateful for everything they did for him. They helped him through his worst days, and they celebrated with him on his best days. Peter knew that no matter what life threw his way, he would always

Word count: 444