Kristy looked around before making her way over to the Sully's hut, gritting her teeth everytime she put pressure on her leg.

She saw Kiri and Tuk outside of the tent and walked towards them.

"Hey, what are y-"

"Shh" The two girls shushed her before focusing on the tent again but as fast as they turned to the tent they turned with wide eyes around again
"Holy shit! You're up!" Kiri whisper-yelled.

"Yeah." Kristy whispered back and crouched next to them.

As she focused her hearing inside the tent she could hear Jake and Neytiri fighting.

"Hey! You're not supposed to walk around yet!" Came from behind the girls but the person got quickly shushed.

Kristy turned her head to see Neteyam and Lo'ak crouching down beside them.

"Are you okay?" Neteyam whispered.

"Yeah." Kristy whispered back and they now listened to Jake and Neytiri's conversation.

"You cannot ask this! The children, the forest, all they've known!" Neytiri screamed at Jake.

"He had our children and Kristy under his knife." Jake tried to convince her.

"My father gave me this bow as he layd dying." Neytiri said and picked up her bow.

"You are Toruk makto! You're supposed to protect this clan!"

"This will protect the clan." Jake reassured her.

The kids looked at each other. The Sully's had to leave.

The Sully's had to leave.

"Quaritch has Spider. That kid knows everything!" Jake reasoned.

Kristy thought about how they just leave Spider to his father. The boy was with them since she could think and they're just leaving him? Kristy knew Jake's priority was his family but she thought that Spider was a part of it, sure she knew that it wasn't the same for Neytiri, the na'vi woman despised him with every fiber in her but Jake?

And that wasn't even the only thing that swarmed her mind.

The Sully's were leaving.

What would happen to her then?

She would be alone.

---

"Dad!" Tuk yelled, dragging Kristy behind her.

"What-" Jake started but saw the older girl behind his daughter "Kristy, you're awake."

"Yeah."

"Dad, is Kristy coming with us?" Tuk asked and Kristy grimaced.

Jake and Neytiri told their children that they were going to leave but they didn't say anything about Kristy and for Kristy that means that she's not coming with them but Tuk still dragged her here.

"Of course she is. She's part of our family." Jake said in a soft voice.

She's coming with them?

They see her as part of the family?

Kristy always thought she just grew too attached because she saw the Sully's and Spider as family. She would've never thought that they felt the same about her.

"Really?" Kristy asked just to make sure.

"Of course Kristy. We would never leave without you."

"Thank you." Kristy said and Jake pulled her into a small hug.

---

Tears pricked Kristy's eyes as she watched Tarsam cutting Jake's chest.

The whole clan stood around them and Tarsam would be the next olo'eyktan now. He was young but Jake knew that he would be a great leader.

Kristy was glad that she could leave with the Sully's but she also wished Spider was here. She missed him and even though they weren't on the greatest terms since last year Kristy still thought of him as her best friend.

She hoped he was okay. Quaritch was a cruel man but he wouldn't do anything to his son, would he?

Shaking the thoughts off Kristy trailed between Neteyam and Lo'ak, leaving the omotekaya clan to seek refuge somewhere else.

The Sully's and Kristy flew out on the ocean, looking back at their home one last time before never coming back.