PIZZA

Liam stands in the doorway for a bit admiring his family until he gets a call from his oldest son, who he nearly forgot about.

"Hello love" Liam said into the phone after accepting the call.

"Hi, dad" Harry mumbled on the other side. "I-i erm, can you come and pick me up from Spencer's?

"Why I thought you were planning on staying the night there?" Liam says confusingly.

"I was but- can you please just come and get me please?" Harry barely whispers on the other line.

"Yeah, i have to pick up dinner and I'll be right there" Liam says a little worried.

"Thanks dad" Harry says and the call is ended.

"Who was that babe" Zayn questions.

"It was Harry he wants me to come and pick him up from Spencer's"

Louis' head perks up at the mention of Harry. "Daddy can I come with you to pick him up pleaseeeeee." Louis begs

"But I thought he was staying the night there?" Zayn asks ignoring Louis' begging.

"Me too, I don't know what's up. I'm gonna pick up some pizza on the way there for dinner, Louis you take care of papa and Ni Ni while I'm gone" he says and kisses the pouting boys temple then heads out to the car.

He quickly picks up pizza from dominos and then heads to Spencer's house to pick up Harry.

When he pulls up to the driveway he sees Harry waiting by the door from the inside of the house with tears in his eyes.

As soon as Harry notices his dads arrival he quickly runs to the car and buckles himself in the passenger seat.

Liam pulls out of the driveway and starts on the journey home in silence, not wanting to push Harry into telling him anything he wasn't comfortable sharing yet.

Harry stared out the window with tears streaming quietly down his face until they pulled into their own driveway.

"Ok buddy what's wrong? Liam asks sincerely. There's complete silence in the car before Harry finally speaks up.

"IthinkImightlikespencer" he blurts out suddenly.

"English please?" Liam urges

"I-i think I might like spencer" Harry says a little more slowing this time.

Liam lets out a long breath and smiles at his oldest son. "Harry that's ok, we accept the way you are" Liam encourages.

"I know it's not that, I just don't want to ruin our friendship because I have a stupid crush" Harry says looking up at his dad and beginning to cry harder

"Oh Harry, why are you getting so worked up about this? Just tell him how you feel babe"

"But what if he doesn't feel the same, our friendship will never be the same" Harry says

"You and spencer have been best friends since diaper days babe. Even if he doesn't feel the same way, I'm sure the two of you know better than to let that come between your friendship. Just tell him how you feel bud"

Harry wipes his eyes with the sleeves of his sweatshirt and smiles up at his dad. "Thanks"

"No need to thank me babe that's my job. If you need to talk again, I'm always here for you ok?"

Harry gives his father a sleepish smile "ok."

"Now let's get this pizza inside before it gets cold. The boys are probably starving by now."

As soon as the two enter the door Harry is tackled by Louis who is still only in his underwear still sporting a slightly pink bum.

"I missed you Hawwy" Louis says while snuggling into his older brothers arms.

"I just saw you last night silly" Harry said while chuckling at his younger brother and walking into the kitchen for pizza.

"Harold can you have Lou wash his hands before he gets any pizza" his papa asks him while getting Niall is his high chair and setting the label.

"Yeah of course" Harry says and carries Louis to the bathroom.

Soon enough everyone is at the table eating dinner as a family. Niall already has pizza sauce smeared all over himself and although being three years older than him, so does Louis.

By the time Liam finishes his two slices Niall is getting fussy in his high hair and wanting out. Zayn ushers to assist the baby only to get stopped by his husband.

"I'll get the boys ready for bed. You get our baby boy in that cute tummy of yours to bed too" he says and kisses zayn's forehead.

Zayn smiles at his husbands sweetness and kisses his three boys head's before heading off to his own bed for a long night of sleep. Well, at least that's what he planned on.