Selfish

Have you ever wanted to escape reality, to leave this place you've always been in search of something new? If you answered yes, which I just can't fathom the idea of you saying no, then me and you are one and the same.

It's not that I am ungrateful for what I have, nor that I can't find happiness with my own devices it's more so that I'm tired of everything being and feeling the same. Wake up, mess around, have some food and go to sleep. Watch a new movie which feels like every movie you've seen before. Watch a YouTube video that has the same pace and editing style as the rest. Talk to your friends and have them act the same way they always do.

I can't be the only one can I? Who's always striving for change, for something new. Who can never focus on one thing for too long because the novel wears off too soon. Who imagines and daydreams more than they spend time in the present moment, just for even a sliver of the feeling that's getting away from it all. This book right here is yet another new escape. Something I will surely quit within the coming months just like all the rest. This book is a selfish love novel written purely to bring me joy.

"So why should I read it?" you must be thinking. Well that's just the thing, I could care less if you spend your precious limited hours of your dear life reading something a stranger made. In fact I'd be happier if this was just for me but I can't help but think I might not be the only one who needs something like this. I can't help but think that someone, somewhere out there has been looking and longing for someone just like them as I have my entire life. Someone who finally gets them, someone to help them feel less alone. Someone who gets it like no one else in the entire internet, the world, the universe could possibly understand.

And so this book shall be published for all to see on the internet. My deepest darkest desires, dreams, aspirations, and wants all for you to read if you so wish. "What's this book even about?" It's about anything and everything my heart desires. About all the amazing things I have experienced and have yet to experience. The world I will transport you to in these pages will be relaxing, comforting, happy and most importantly entirely separate from reality.

This is where we will escape from it all and finally have some love for ourselves. The things we want may never be possible in reality but as long as we have our minds, our imagination, we can always get anything we desire. So join me shall you? Let's have some fun together and get away from it all!