A Loss For The Better (Smut, Rhea Ripley X Reader)

You walked out of the medics room, holding a cooling pad on your injured shoulder. You just lost your match against Asuka. She made you tap out and to say you were pissed was an underestimatement. You made your way back to your locker room, not wanting to speak to anyone anymore today. You just finished changing back to a normal hoddie with shorts underneath, when you heard a knock on the door. "Come in" you said. The door opened and Rhea came in. "Hey Babe, how are you?" she asked. You huffed at her respone, "hey I know your mad but please don't take it out on me" Rhea said. She came closer, wanting to pull you in a hug, but you stepped away. "okay, what about this, I'll drive you home and see what I can do to make you feel better?" you nodded, giving her a tired smile. She happily took your hand and walked you to the car, opening the passenger door for you. During the car ride she kept her hand on your thigh, tracing patterns on your skin making you shiver every time she get's close to your pussy. "Rhea?" you said, she hummed in response, "could you please stop teasing me?" you whined. She just smiled, keeping her eyes on the road, not even thinking about it. When you arrived at the apartment she looked over at you, a smile on her face you knew almost too well by then. Rhea let her hand wander up your thigh once more, except this time slightly rubbing over your clothed clit. You bit your lip in an attempt to not make any noise. You felt your cheeks redden so you lokked away. "aw, you shy baby girl? C'mon, look at Mami" she said, grabbing your chin with her other hand making you look at her. She smirked at you before taking her hands of you and exiting the car. You whined at the loss of contact and followed her inside. Once you reached your front door she held it open for you, locking the door behind you. You tossed your bags aside and were surprised by her, spinning you around and pinning you against the nearby wall. Holding your hands above your head, letting her other hand rest on your hip, she smirked at you "Did you really think I was already done with you?" You grinned, this is exactly what you wanted her to do since she started teasing you in the car. "Answer me" she growled. "N-no Mami, I didn't" you said. She looked at me with a satisfied smile, "good, now go to your room and strip, I want you waiting on the bed for Mami". With that she let go of you and you rushed to do as she pleased. Rhea took her time to get herself a drink and empty it before joining you in the bedroom. "good girl" she smirked. You were waiting for her, naked on the bed exactly like she wanted you to. She went over to the closet and opened the drawer where you used to keep your toys in. She returned to you with handcuffs and a strap on. "What's your safeword?" "turquoise" and with that she handcuffed you to the bed. You whined, you wanted to touch her so badly and you knew that Rhea knew that too. She grinned, "what is it sweetheart? You wanna touch me, don't you?" she smirked again. "can you at least kiss me?" you begged. "oh you're such a needy little whore" she whispered to you, her lips slightly brushing against your ear making you shiver. Rhea chuckled before moving down to your neck and starting to kiss you. You moaned at the feeling of her lips on your skin. She knew exactly what buttons to press on you, sucking and biting at all the right spot leaving marks all over your upper body. At this point your body was aching from desire "Please Rhea, stop teasing me" you breathed out. "what did you just call me?" she growled, giving you a warning look. "I- sorry, Mommy" you quickly corrected yourself. "that's better but we both know that I need to correct such behavior", Rhea got up from the bed again to get a vibrator from the drawer in your closet. "Oh no, Mami come on, please don't" you whined, making her grin. "You know the rules darling, now hold still" You did as you were told to, Rhea turning on the vibrator, pressing it on your clit. A loud moan escaped your lips, but you bit your lip as soon as she smacked your cheek. "don't you dare make any noise" she growled "I'm gonna leave now, and you're staying exactly like this the entire time, do you understand?" "Yes Mami". She grinned again before getting off of the bed and out the room. You just remained as you were told to, squirming and whining quiet enough so only you could hear it. After what felt like hours, Rhea finally came back, smiling down at you as she removed the vibrator. "How was that, hm" she said. "God, Mami, please just stop teasing me, it's been long enough" you snapped. "first of all, it weren't even 15 minutes and second of all, answer me. You fucking slut" her eyes darkening as she said so. You sighed, "it was good mommy" you said defeated. That being enough for Rhea to finally give in. She quickly took her clothes of and put on her strap on. Crawling on to of you, she kissed up your legs and upper body until her lips finally met yours. You moaned, feeling rhea smile into the kiss. She pulled back and looked at you, asking for consent. You nodded eagerly, wanting to finally feel her inside of you. She moved down to your pussy, letting one of her fingers glide all the way from bottom to top. "Gosh your so wet, look at you. I didn't even do anything yet" you felt your cheeks redden again, but kept looking at her this time. "Please Mami?" you asked. Rhea grinned, alining the tip of her strap on with your entrance before pushing in with all her force. You cried out at the pain but also moaned loudly at all the pleasure you suddenly felt. You were still panting heavily as Rhea kissed you, slipping her cock almost all the way out before starting to carefully push in again. You groaned, you wanted to touch her so badly. Rhea started to pick up her pace, your head falling back as you moaned in pleasure. She kissed down your neck, biting every now and then without slowing down her speed. One of her hands moved down to your clit, rubbing it in a circular motion. "Fuck yes Mommy" you squealed. Rhea sped up her pace once more. You squeezed your eyes shut, every breath you took becoming a struggle. "Ah- fuck yes... Just like that mommy" you moan. She kisses you on the lips again, sliding her toung in and deepening the kiss as you moan. You felt the knot in your stomach tighten to the point it almost got unbearable. "Fuck Mami.. I'm close" you pressed out. "then cum for Mami" Was all rhea said before kissing you again passionately. You arched your back, pulling away from the kiss to release the loudest groan yet as you came. "good girl" rhea said, slowing down to help you through your high. Eventually she pulled out of you, taking off the strap and tossing it aside before moving down to lick up everything she can "Mmh that's good, wanna taste?" she snarls. You just nodded, being too exhausted to properly speak. "Ah ah, use your words princess" Rhea corrected you, "yes Mami" you breathed out. She came back up to you, kissing you again. She freed you from the handcuffs and sat back up. "hey, come back" you whined. "I'm not going anywhere, don't worry darling" she said in a soothing manner, pulling the blankets up and laying down next to you. "Thank you for making me feel better" you said, snuggling up to her and letting your head rest on her chest. She put her arm around you, stroking your back and kissing the top of your head gently. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you too" and with that you both drifted of to sleep.