When you ask your cold husband to teach you b!olo₲y??...

When she asks her cold husband how are bɐbies made?!?😳

WORD COUNT: 1137.

Y/N and Taehyung have been married for five months now. Their parents were childhood best friends and always wanted their friendship to bloom into something even more beautiful. So, they married off Taehyung and Y/n. Y/n is an innocent, nerdy college student whereas Taehyung is the youngest CEO leading his father's company. Y/N and Taehyung were made to give in to the marriage saying - "You both know each other well. It's better than marrying a stranger." Their parents had baited.

>>>>

"Taehyung!" she whined. "Why can't you explain this to me? I know you've never helped in my studies but please teach me this just once. I'll learn it the first time. I promise I won't make you repeat. You know I am a fast learner." She bargained.

"Oh! Fast learner, huh? Then why didn't you understand when the teacher first taught it?" he taunted.

"Why are you being so difficult? I didn't understand when my teacher teaching because some of the students were giggling and gossiping amongst themselves while pointing towards the board. I couldn't focus. They were too noisy, okay. Please help me for this once. You anyways love biology so, why not put it to use!? "

"I said NO! Y/n. why don't you understand? Is it so challenging to comprehend simple English?" he enunciated, stretching the last of his restraint.

She had been chasing him for the last half an hour. Trailing behind him in circles around the couch, around the dining table and basically every nook and corner of the house, he was marching off to, to deny her.

"I just wanted to resort to your help for once just because Biology is one of your favourite subjects but seems like you really don't wanna help me." 'Arrogant prick' she mumbled under her breath.

"Fine. As you wish. I'll just ask Max to help me out. He had anyways asked me for a study date so; I'll just use it now. He is the topper so, definitely he won't have a problem to help me out. Bye. See you at night."

She turned to get a hold of the doorknob in order to head out but, just then she was twirled back with a torque and pinned to the cold wall. Only to be met by a fuming Taehyung who just smacked his fist on the wall beside her head with all his might while glaring down at her.

"Don't you even dare to go to any guy to learn Biology or any subject for that matter. Am I clear?"

She gulped the lump forming in her throat but loaded up her guts and meekly voiced out, "I had asked for your help first, hadn't I? but you are too egoistical to aid me so, I needed to find an alternative." She finished fiddling with her fingers, not daring to look up at him.

"No one ever can or should replace me in your life. Do you understand? And you wanted to learn, right?" she just bobbed her head. "So, let's do 'IT'." He said cockily.

"Okay! I'll go get the books." She said naively trying skid out from under his arm.

He was quick enough to place his hands on both sides of her waist holding her captive once again. "You won't require books. I'll teach you practically."

"Ho~" he smashed his l!ps on hers. Devouring them like he was craving to have them for a decade. His hands stroking and caressing every inch of her, ever so delicately. The kiss was soft and laden with affection and admiration. He wanted to lock and memorize every inch, every crease, every curve of her body. He was scared if he'd let go now, she would disappear. His chance would disappear. He had controlled for too long. He wanted to give her space because she was still in college and very innocent at that. But today his restraint was breaking or simply bulldozing every thought of 'holding back'. He daintily clasped her hands into his assuring her while deepening the kiss. The biology class long forgotten. Only thought loitering in his wits right now was, 'I finally get to make love to her. Finally!'. Everything was new to Y/N. She didn't know what was going on, but she trusted him. That's what mattered. They had successfully travelled to their snug and content abode. Relishing and penchant-ing their time together.

He at long last picked her up. Her legs unknowingly wrapped themselves around his torso. Still kissing her, he ambled towards the living room couch. He tenderly put her down and said, "Kiss me back, butterfly". Her face was impersonating a tomato, all thanks to him for throwing a cute nickname ever so casually. " I don't know how to." she replied timidly looking everywhere but him. "Omo! Is my cute wife blushing. And oh! My bad I'd promised to teach you to do 'IT'." he completed with an intended pun which went totally unnoticed by her whilst placing a finger below her chin to make her look up.

"Follow my lead, Butterfly." she nodded. He didn't wait for any other sign or approval from her side and again smacked his l!ps on hers but this time she also tried to oblige. His body was now over her, supported by his strong and brawny arms resting on the couch, one at each of her side. He started placing indulgent peppery kisses beginning from her lower jaw to multiplying till the depth of her neck. She was trying to jail away the moans because she didn't know and that was terrifying her.

Let them out, baby. They're natural and very sed***íve." Taehyung said looking up her with his voice husky and his breathing heavy. Her one messed up look was making him go weak in the knees. Her hair deshelved, face crimson, sweat covering her forehead and still managing to look gorgeous. "F*čķ" he mumbled under his breath. Control you little idiot. You can't be rough. It'll hurt her. He scolded himself. He got back to embossing his art on her neck just a bit gently this time. She also didn't hold back her moans which made him go even more crazy.

"Do you trust me, butterfly?" he asked stroking her cheek. "More than myself." she beamed back. "This'll hurt but I assure you to be gentle." "Go ahead Tae. I know you'll never hurt me." she humbly reassured. And just like that all of their clothes were strewn across the living room. Forms colliding and locking with each other's. Nuzzling and nestling in each other's embrace as they continued making love.

+*+*+*+

Do vote⭐, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked. wattpad.

BORAHAEYO 💜.