"Shouldn't I be sitting there, doll?" Bon asks before Fred could take a full seat.

After Fred sits, they blush in embarrassment. "O-Oh! Yes!" Fred stands up and then walks past Bon. Bon takes a seat with smug written all over his face. Fred stands there. "U-Uhm..."

"Well, the point of a dressing room isss to try on clothes!" Bon points out cunningly. Fred's light bulb lights up.

"O-Oh! True..." Fred takes two pieces of clothing. "Wait but-" they hesitate. "Y-You're here..." Fred bites their bottom lip while getting the two items off the hanger.

"Mhmmmm, I am here," Bon smirks. "Awh, please don't tell me you're too shyyyy."

"Sh-Shy...?" Fred bravely shakes their head. They place the clothes on the hook and their gaze meets with Bon's.

Bon's sitting with his legs spread, back against the wall, and tongue rolling around his lips.

Fred's breath was heavy and they took their clothes off in front of him before, why are they hesitating now? They reached to the back of their zipper. They pulled down as much as they could until reaching back and pulling the rest of it down. They pulled the sleeves down along with the rest of the dress. Bon watched the fabric fold around them. Fred stepped out of the fabric and kicked it to the wall.

Fred then grabs the yellow frilled shirt. They shyly slip the shirt on, feeling a little insecure as they feel Bon's gaze roam around them. After, they grab the leggings off the hook and slip both legs on. They had to jump to get the rest of the waistband up, but eventually they got the leggings on.

"S-So... uhmm-" Fred looks at the mirror and Bon throws a whistle at them.

"You look beautiful!" Bon smiles and Fred's heart flutters.

"Y-You... uhm-" Fred grins and does a little twirl for him. "You think sooo?" Fred watches Bon nod slowly.

Fred steps around excitedly. They completely forgot about the "surprise". After trying on numerous outfits—Bon purposely waits until there's little to no clothes left before standing up. Fred watches him while they're currently half dressed.

"Bon?" Fred asks, a bit worried that they were too boring. All of a sudden Fred's pressed against the mirror, their face facing it. Bon undoes his pants and presses his boxers against Fred's ass.

"You almost forgot about the surprise! Didn't you~?" Bon said while wrapping his arm around them. His fingers massaged their right nipple as his other hand was working his boxers down. Fred was whimpering. Their breath started to fog a patch of the mirror. Bon finally got his underwear off. "Fuck. I waited so long to use you~ I can't hold it in anymore," Bon let out a hot exhale against Fred's neck. Fred gulps as they feel Bon's hand move away from their nipple and run it down their waist. Bon takes the waistband of Fred's underwear and forces them down.

"B-Bon we!" Fred feels Bon press against their taint. They start to squirm against the mirror, trying not to make too much noise. "Public... public please-!"

"You act like you don't like it~" Bon let his tongue roll across Fred's ear. Lathering the lobe with saliva and bringing it up to their cuff. Fred feels their body stiffen but also relax. They press against Bon, wanting more of him.

Bon shifts from their taint to their balls. He massages the sensitive area.

"You're so perfect baby, look at you~" Bon whispers with a horny undertone into Fred's ear. Fred nods.

"I-I'm... all yours," Fred accepts the situation they're now in.

"Good pet." Bon stepped away. Fred turns to face Bon. "On your knees, you know what to do." Fred takes the command and gets on their knees.