After greetings, Abhay was taken to the stage as it was the time of Jaimala. Whereas Rajit and all the cousin brothers were sent to bring Simran down.

Here, Abhay was getting restless to his bride. Just then the music changed and 'Din Shagna Da' played. And there came his Queen looking breathtaking in maroon colored lehenga which he selected for her. Her brother and other cousins were holding 'Phoolon ki Chadar' Her eyes were down cast and anyone could feel her  nervousness with the way she held her skirt in her fists. Abhay was lost in her. He felt it was only her in the whole world. If he would get her after waiting, he could wait for all his life. Suddenly the song changed again and 'Afreen Afreen' played.

Everyone was looking at the beautiful bride when Sonali noticed Abhay and nudged Ekansh, "Tu hamari shadi par roya kyu nhi tha."

("Why didn't you cry at our wedding?")

Ekansh looked at scrunching his nose, "Pagal hai kya. Shadi mein ladkiyan roti hai, ladke nahi."

("Are you crazy. Girls cry in marriage, boys don't.")

"Achha!" She exclaimed to which he nodded with hmmm. So she gestured towards Abhay who was looking at Simran with tears filled eyes and a wide grin.

("Really")

As Simran reached near the stage, he stepped down and forwarded his hand. She first looked at him in the eyes and then held his hand firmly and climbed the stage with him. All the time Abhay's eyes didn't leave her for a second.

Jaimala was done with little teasing by his friends and cousins. After that first family then friends and others came to click pictures with the Bride and Groom.

Later on, they were asked to eat before the muhurat. Again they ate from the same plate blushing because of continuous teasing.

Soon it was the auspicious time and Abhay was called to the pavilion. After sometime Simran was also called and made to sit at the right side of Abhay. The sacred rhymes of the wedding started.

Rajiv and Gargi were asked to do the 'Kanyadan'. Then Sonali as Abhay's sister tied the 'Gathbandhan'  and Abhay and Simran got up for the phere around the holy fire.

In the first four rounds Abhay was at front and Simran followed him. Later, he followed her in three rounds.

First Phera -  They promised to bring prosperity in their lives while fulfilling their respective responsibilities.

Second Phera - They prayed to God for physical and mental strength to lead a blissful life.

Third Phera - They asked God to bless them in the abundance of everything that they need to live a comfortable and prosperous life. 

Fourth Phera - They promised each other that they will shower happiness, love and respect for each other.

Fifth Phera - It's  all about praying for noble and loving children. The couple wished and promised to each other to lead a love-filled life, support their dreams, and accept them for who they are.

Sixth Phera - Together, they prayed for God’s blessings, granting them a long and healthy life full of peace and prosperity.

Seventh Phera - The final vow heralding the completion of the divine union is sealed with the promise of becoming a lifelong partner.

After the rounds around holy fire. Both were asked to sit and Simran sat at the left side of Abhay indicating now she is closer to his heart.

Then Abhay tied 'Mangalsutra' around Simran's neck and filled her hairline with 'Sindoor' some of which fell on her nose. Abhay tried to wipe that off but Pandit ji stopped him, "Rehne dijiye, yeh toh achha shagun hai." It signifies the husband's love towards his wife.

("Let it be, it is a very good omen.")

Following, Pandit ji announced, "Vivah sampann hua. Aaj se aap pati patni huye. Sabhi badon ka ashirwad lijiye."

("The marriage is completed. From today you have become husband and wife. Take the blessings of all the elders.")

That's it for today!!!

Tell me how it was!!!

Finally they are married🎉🎊🎊

Please read, vote and comment your precious views on the story 🙏🙏

Toodles!!!