shot 7

Satya and Sai met during their medical school orientation. They were both excited to start their medical journey and eager to learn about the human body and how to heal it. They quickly became study partners and found themselves spending more and more time together.

As they progressed through medical school, their friendship blossomed into something more. They found themselves falling in love and started dating. They made a great team, not just in their studies but in their personal lives as well.

Once they graduated, they moved to the same city and started their residency programs. They worked long hours but always made time for each other. They supported each other through the tough cases and celebrated each other's successes.

As their careers progressed, they decided to open their own private practice together. It was the perfect fit for them, as they shared a passion for helping people and providing top-notch medical care.

Their love story continued to grow and flourish as they built their practice and helped their patients. They were both grateful to have found each other and to be able to share not just their love but their profession as well.

Years later, Satya and Sai were still happily practicing medicine and in love. They had built a life together and were grateful for every moment they spent together.

Author's note:this shot was if Virat and Sai never met i thought of this shot for quite a while and thought if this was good enough for people to like it but i still hope you like this shot bc i liked this very much 🥰