shot 4

Satya and Sai's love story was not an ordinary one. Sai was a single mother to her daughter Savi, and at first, Satya was hesitant to get involved with someone who had a child. But as he got to know Sai and Savi more, his fears faded away.

Sai was a strong, independent woman who had raised Savi on her own since birth. She was a doctor and worked long hours to provide for her daughter. Satya admired Sai's hard work and dedication to Savi, and soon they began dating.

Despite their busy schedules, Satya and Sai made time for each other and Savi. They went to the park, movies, and museums together. Satya even took Savi fishing and taught her how to play chess.

Savi was initially wary of Satya, but he won her over with his kindness and humor. Satya loved Savi as if she was his own daughter, and she loved him back.

Over time, Satya and Sai's relationship grew stronger, and they knew they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. Satya proposed to Sai on a beautiful beach, and she said yes.

Savi was overjoyed at the news and couldn't wait to have Satya as her stepfather. Satya and Sai got married in a small ceremony with their families and close friends in attendance. Savi was the flower girl and stole the show with her smile and energy.

Satya and Sai's marriage was not just a union of two people in love, but also a family coming together. Satya became Savi's stepfather and embraced his role as a father figure with open arms. He was patient, supportive, and loving towards Savi, and she loved him as her own father.

Satya, Sai, and Savi created a beautiful family, and their love for each other only grew stronger with time. They proved that love knows no bounds, and a family is not just about blood, but also about love and support.

Authors note: This was in my mind 24/7 so i decided to write it down hope you like this.i am eagerly waiting for saiya marriage hope they show it soon (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) hope savi accepts Satya as her dad or her friend bc Virat also has pakhi as his wife and savi didn't say anything so hope she doesn't say something for Satya as well ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃