shot 3

who was not her daughter's father.

Sai struggled with her feelings for a while, trying to suppress them and focus on being just friends with Satya. But the more she tried to push them away, the stronger they became.

Finally, Sai decided to confide in Satya about her feelings. She was nervous about how he would react, but she knew she couldn't keep pretending that nothing was going on.

To her surprise, Satya was understanding and supportive. He told her that he had feelings for her too but didn't want to pursue them at first because he respected her and her daughter's well-being. However, now that she had opened up, he was willing to explore the possibility of a relationship.

Sai felt relieved and happy knowing that Satya felt the same way. They started dating and gradually introduced their families to each other. Sai's daughter took to Satya instantly and they quickly became a happy, blended family.

Sai realized that sometimes things don't go as planned, but it's okay to take risks and follow your heart. She was grateful for Satya's understanding and willingness to make things work. Their love story may have started off rocky, but it ended up being a beautiful, unexpected journey.

author's note: hope you enjoy this and if you guys could give me some ideas or scenarios for shots it would be great 🥺