"Mrs. Abhi Push harder..Just few more push" Doctor said..

"Baby we can do it..You can do it" Abhi tells holding her hands..

Pragya looks pale and she nods Holding Abhi's hand so tightly as if breaking His bones..But all Abhi want is His wife and Child should be safe and sound.

After few more push atlast they heard the Baby crying sound ...Pragya left a Huge relief breath once she hears the baby's crying...Abhi cries seeing the baby and placed a soft kiss on Pragya's forehead.

"Congratulation Rockstar...Its a Baby Boy..Junior Rockstar" Doctor said..

Abhi surprised hearing it...Pragya chuckled hearing it...She felt happy like she wished she got a Junior Abhi..

"Thank you Baby..You won" Abhi whispers to Pragya with the tears in his eyes...Abhi went out for emergency requirements to be done to pragya and the baby..

The family members become so happy hearing the baby and the mother is hale and healthy..Soon Abhi has been called inside...He saw his wife taking rest and he sits beside pragya holding her hand..She opens the eyes..

The nurse came there with their little bundle of happiness..She about to give it to Pragya..She gestured the nurse to handover to Abhi..

"No Fuggi..I might have drop him down..Im so scared fuggi" Abhi said..Pragya hold his hand..

"Fathers arms is the most safest place for any child..You wont drop him suniye" Pragya said..
The nurse handovers the baby boy to Abhi.. The Baby boy beautifully perfectly fits inside Abhis arms..

Abhi saw his face the instant He fell in love with His son... Little sob escaped from Abhi..His son opened his little eyes...His eyes locked with Abhi's...

The baby left out the beautiful smile looking at his father...

Abhi bends down a little and placed a soft kiss on his son's forehead happily...He is just a carbon copy of Abhi....His eyes, his smile and dimple which is made him a ditto copy of Abhi...

"Oh God!! I love him so much" Abhi whispers to Pragya....He carefully sits beside Pragya on the bed and handovers the baby boy to Pragya....She cries in happiness...

"Thank you so much for this priceless gift suniye" she said kissing their son's forehead...

"Now I need to run behind two brats in my entire life" Pragya says chuckling...Abhi smiles hearing it...

Abhi holds his son's little finger soon His son holds his one finger tightly...

"Papa's Junior" Pragya whispers seeing the way their son holding Abhi's finger...

Abhi slowly bends near His son and placed a kiss on his foot....

Soon the family members came inside and everyone is so happy to see Pragya and the baby boy ....

After sometime the doctor came inside to check the baby and the mother...so everyone went outside leaving only Abhi inside with Pragya who is not listening to anyone's words...He just couldn't leave his son....

"Mr Rockstar Your wife and your son is fine and you can discharge them tomorrow evening" Doctor said and Abhi nods ..

"Mrs Abhi...Pls feed the Boy" saying this Doctor went out...Abhi sits before Pragya holding the baby...Pragya opens the zip to feed the Baby...

Abhi watches the beautiful scene...He get happy tears seeing his Fuggi feeding the Baby with her own body...His respect towards the women has increased...He kissed His son's face...He just couldn't control himself seeing his son...He just want to keep kissing his son ...

Pragya wipes his tears...

"Looks like baby's daddy loves the baby boy more than his lady love" Pragya says...Abhi smiles hearing it...

"No-one can replace you baby...But see my little bundle of happiness... Having him in my arms making me feel like I'm flying High in the air...it's like I have achieved something precious in my life baby...I love him...I love him so much" Abhi exclaimed his happiness...

Soon the baby had his full and Abhi takes him in his arms and he hears the burp from the baby...He smiles...Pragya laughs ..Soon the baby boy slept in Abhishek's arms ...Abhi sits beside Pragya having the baby in their arms...

Pragya touches the baby's cheek...

"He is just like you"

"Haa and what we gonna name him?"

"I have a name in my mind" Pragya says ..

"No it's my turn.. Already you won in the race..so it's my turn" Abhi said cheekily... Pragya smiles hearing it ..

"Okk tell me the name"

"RIDHAAN ABHISEK PREM MEHRA" Abhi happily says the name...Pragya loved the name so much....

"I Love it suniye" she said kissing his cheek...Abhi smiles at her...

"I don't know what I've done without you in my life Pragya....You made a arrogant ruthless Rockstar in short a Bad boy into a Good, sensible man fuggi... You made my life  so colourful Fuggi...I can't even imagine a life without you Fuggi....Be with me forever...Thank you for everything Fuggi...I love you so much" Abhi said kissing her lips....

"I'm really lucky to get you as my husband suniye...I love you so much" Pragya said placing her head on his shoulder...

Both together admire their baby boy RIDHAAN ....

______Happy Ending _________

Will see you guys in epilogue....

Thank you so much for the huge support to this story guys....

Do vote and comment for the last time for this story....

By Subagokul118 ♥️