Chapter 131 - 140

ঞChapter 131 Put Poison in Lu Xi Tea

    "I still save your life, which is the greatest kindness to you." Lu Yunting walked over with a cold face.

    Hearing Lu Yunting's cold voice, Lu Yunze and Yao Anling's expressions changed at the same time, and they both looked at Lu Yunting who was striding forward with some guilt.

    When Ji Wan saw Lu Yunting, she was very happy, subconsciously straightened her hair, and gave Jiang Qingmo a provocative look.

    A reward is a reward, a rival is still a rival!

    But when Ji Wan saw Lu Yunting ignoring his own existence, and even Lu Xi, who was walking beside Jiang Qingmo, looked at him expressionlessly, his eyes darkened slightly.

    Lu Yunting and Lu Xi, the two most valued men in her life, are Jiang Qingmo's most loyal followers.

    Ji Wan watched with dim eyes as Jiang Qingmo, surrounded by Lu Yunting and Lu Xi, passed him and walked in front of Mr. Lu.

    When old man Lu saw Jiang Qingmo and the three of them, his impatient expression softened a lot.

    "Qingmo, come, sit down." Old Master Lu cheerfully greeted Jiang Qingmo to sit down, and then said to Lu Yunting: "You came just in time, you are the head of the Lu family, and you should take care of everything in the house After finishing speaking, Old Man Lu

    sighed, "I'm old, and I can't care about you young people."

    The expressions of Lu Yunze and Yao Anling changed, and they could tell that Old Man Lu didn't want to care about this matter.

    "Dad..."

    Yao Anling, who was kneeling on the ground, took a few steps and moved to the front of Mr. Lu, blocking his way: "Dad... If you leave us alone, Lu Yunting will kill us." Yao Anling

    cried Said: "Xingchen has already been driven abroad. If you

    don't save us, Yunze and I will be the next to suffer." I honor you in front of you." Yao Anling began to play the family card.

    Lu Yunze stood beside him with an ugly expression, but he didn't stop him.

    Marry a wife and come back, it is used when fighting for family property and favor.

    If nothing could help him, then what would he do after marrying Yao Anling?

    It's a pity that Yao Anling, who was pretty and clever when she was young, became more and more confused as she got older.

    If the accident last time did not cut Yao Anling's eyes but her neck, maybe he could change himself to a smart and capable woman.

    Looking mature and handsome, Lu Yunze looked at Ji Wan with deep eyes.

    This is a capable woman who can stand on her own.

    It's a pity that he focused all his attention on Lu Yunting, and tried many ways but failed to win over Ji Wan.

    She still guarded the ridiculous bottom line in her heart, and didn't want to seek money or kill herself.

    When Yao Anling knelt down and cried, Lu Yunze, a pious man, had his little thoughts in his heart turn one after another.

    "Dad, Ji Wan and Jiang Qingmo must join forces to wrong us." Yao Anling directly dragged Jiang Qingmo into the water.

    Jiang Qingmo glanced at Yao Anling lightly. At this time, Yao Anling had a bandage on one eye and blood was oozing out. In order to gain Mr. Lu's eccentricity and sympathy, he deliberately dressed himself down.