Chapter 41 - 50

ঞChapter 41 The Witch of the West Issues a Challenge

    When Jiang's father and Jiang's mother saw the materials, all the blood on their faces disappeared.

    The first page of the information is Jiang Qingmo's medical examination report. When Jiang's father and Jiang mother brought Jiang Qingmo home, they specially took her to the hospital for a paternity test and a physical examination.

    They wanted to see if Jiang Qingmo had contracted any infectious diseases in the bad environment of the orphanage? It will endanger the Jiang family.

    In the medical examination report, Jiang Qingmo's physical condition was very bad, and the doctor said that he would not live for three years.

    But Father Jiang and Mother Jiang didn't tell Jiang Qingmo about this, but kept it from her.

    Because Jiang Qingmo's condition was very serious at that time, even if he was treated, he would not live for a few years.

    So Jiang's father and Jiang's mother didn't plan to treat her, and they also promised that if Jiang Qingmo refused to take out her inheritance, she would be kept in captivity until Jiang Qingmo died of illness.

    In this way, as Jiang Qingmo's biological parents, they will be the first to receive the inheritance left to her by Mr. Jiang.

    But Jiang's father and Jiang's mother never expected that Lu Yunting would choose to marry Jiang Qingmo, who grew up in an orphanage, instead of marrying Jiang Sangsang, who was raised in Jiang's family and was raised by a real daughter.

    The marriage between Jiang Qingmo and Lu Yunting exceeded the expectations of the Jiang family.

    Not to mention that Lu Yunting would care so much about Jiang Qingmo, and would not let her suffer any grievances.

    "The reason why you transferred the shares of the two companies to her at the same time and wanted to repair the relationship with her. In fact, the real purpose is to tell her about her serious illness, and then when she is dying, use Family affection came to influence her, and I want her to make a will and return the company to you after she dies!

    "

    Lu Yunting's words made Jiang's father and Jiang's mother fall into the ice cellar, and the blood all over her body was frozen.

    Not only that, but they also felt that after transferring the company to Jiang Qingmo.

    With how much Lu Yunting cares about Jiang Qingmo, he will definitely turn the tide and inject capital into those two companies, turning the precarious and bankrupt companies into thriving and super profitable companies.

    Empty glove white wolf is something that the Jiang family has discussed secretly.

    Who knew that he would be exposed by Lu Yunting all of a sudden?

    "Son-in-law, listen to our explanation..." Mother Jiang said anxiously, "We concealed Qingmo's condition for her own good, and we wanted her to live happily in the last few years and pass away without any regrets!"

    "Drag people down." After exposing Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's despicable and hypocritical affection for Jiang Qingmo, Lu Yunting didn't even bother to take care of them.

    Immediately after Lu Yunting's words, a dozen bodyguards in black came in from outside the study...

    "Lu Yunting, we are your father-in-law and mother-in-law. What do you mean?" Father Jiang asked angrily.