Chapter 71 - 80

ঞChapter 71

    "When will you register my household registration?" Lu Xi asked this.

    Jiang Qingmo was stunned.

    Lu Xi raised his chin slightly, and the eyes hidden under the brim of the black hat stared fixedly at Jiang Qingmo, the pupils were dark and deep, and there was a feeling of stubbornness.

    【Yuan Wang really cares about the big brother's mother. 】

    【Suddenly I feel that the boss is no different from us ordinary people. We have to change our registered permanent residence when we get married. ]

    [Same world, same account book. ]

    [This kind of thing should be asked by the king, is the father of the king an ornament? 】

    Lu Yunting came out after the meeting, and when he turned on the live broadcast, he happened to see this barrage complaining that he was an ornament.

    He was also stunned for a moment, and his slender, white fingers pulled the playback progress bar forward. I saw Lu Xi asking Jiang Qingmo seriously when he would register his household registration book.

    Lu Yunting?

    "Madam hasn't answered yet." The assistant said hurriedly, with a look of excitement on his face: "We can just listen to Madam's answer."

    Lu Yunting's expression was meticulous, but his dark and cold eyes were fixed on the live video. Jiang Qingmo.

    Jiang Qingmo never expected the issue of the household registration booklet.

    But when Lu Xi asked this question, she answered with dignity: "I'll move when I get back."

    She and Lu Yunting are nominally husband and wife, sharing the same bed and pillow every day, so there's nothing embarrassing about changing their household registration.

    Lu Xi raised her thin lips slightly after hearing this, but quickly realized that she pursed her lips in a serious manner, staring at Jiang Qingmo with a serious expression, her dark and deep eyes seemed to be shattered.

    [It's here, I'm here, I'm really here. ]

    [I never thought that the top stream and the big brother could be so sweet. 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The New Era, Come on. 】

    Lu Yunting's thin lips also raised slightly, and he said to the assistant with joy in his eyes: "Arrange

    it , and change the household     registration for my wife

    . "

Alright." The manager was also super excited and said to the director: "You really did the right thing for this episode of the show. Fortunately, you invited Ms. Jiang to partner with Lu Xi, otherwise I wouldn't have seen such a wonderful scene." Before Lu

    Xi He didn't like to go home at all, and Lu Yunting didn't like to go home either. The manager felt that Lu Xi was cold and full of thorns.

    Since the filming of "Mom, what are we eating today", the manager feels that Lu Xi has become more humane.

    "Okay, the truth-telling part is over, and the next part is the big adventure part." The director held the walkie-talkie and said, "Now invite the guests of the program group to go on a big adventure, and do what you usually want to do most, but are most afraid of doing. "