Right then, I remembered. Right past that olive garden for 2 kilometers turn right, and go straight for 5 more kilometers and you'll arrive at, "Mal...wood..." I gasped. "It's at Malwood! To Malwood please!" I cheerfully said, feeling understandably proud for remembering a memory that wasn't mine.

The driver simply nodded as he drove off. I stared at the window, leaning in as I let my mind wander freely.

I sighed deeply as I recapped the events that have occurred not too long ago. I surely haven't experienced such an emotional rollercoaster in this small amount of time, and I never thought I would. Everything that had happened was hard to process as reality, I refused to believe it was.

Everything's all a dream, I'm in a coma and everything will be alright once I wake up.

The thought was comforting, holding on to that one last hope that I haven't lost everything.

Unexpectedly, I thought of the guy who had attempted to comfort me. I found it strange that he was comfortable enough to go up to a random stranger. I have no idea what his motives are or if he even got anything out of that interaction, I honestly thought he was trying to rob me.

But I would be lying if I said his attempt was unsuccessful.

"I'll be rooting for you."

The phrase kept repeating in my head like a broken record. I couldn't recall how long it was since I was last comforted like that.

I never knew how much I needed to hear that. From the moment I woke up to this strange situation, it was nice to hear, no matter how simple the words were. I didn't care whether he meant it or not, but it'd be nice to think that he did.

Though, I would've liked to show more gratitude.

Too bad I won't be seeing him again.

☄• ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆•°. *࿐

I stood before an enormous mansion, it was the size of a mall. It looked like something bill gates would own. I couldn't help but look at it in awe, I could only dream of owning a house like this before.

After gawking at the gorgeous house for too long, I snapped back to my current situation. I was about to meet my parents.

My parents who gave me up to my caregiver.

I wasn't one hundred percent sure whether they're my actual parents or not but my face and surname are valid enough proof that they might be. Even if this was a dream, it's the closest chance I had in meeting them.

Although my mother told me not to resent them because they were good people who have loved me, I didn't feel the need to since I was already content to have her in my life.

But at the same time I was curious to see what they're like with my own eyes, how they would've treated me,

what my life would've been like.

I slowly approached the door, my legs were shaking tremendously. I couldn't walk properly, it was like I was in the middle of an earthquake struggling to evacuate. I didn't expect to be this nervous, I wasn't even this nervous for the bar exam. The fear swallowed me whole, but it somehow felt like it wasn't my own emotion. I couldn't find the reason to be scared. Sure I would be nervous, but I never met these people in my life, I barely even remember them. What they think of me shouldn't affect me. They didn't raise me, she did.

I had a suspicion that it could be related to Chris' memories, but I restrained from looking through his memories, I wanted to find out on my own.

I gathered up the strength to move forward even though my legs weren't cooperating. The fact that the door was far wasn't helping either.