Jiujiu Lin said, his voice lowered, and the second half of the missing memory of the high-level meeting room was in his memory. , is now completed by superreasoning.

    But Mr. Wutiao is still in a state of forgetfulness, not knowing that their goal is Tianyuan. Isn't it very abrupt for him to say these things now,

    "Handling... the five Shiyuan warlocks in Lin Zhi's barrier?" A point, but the whole person is still lazily hanging on the chair.

    Not being clear about the exact content of the student's words did not prevent Gojo Satoru from following his train of thought.

    After several incidents, Gojo Satoru unknowingly acquiesced to the consistent correctness of Jiujiulin's thinking.

    During the student's trip to Italy, he even occasionally had the idea of ​​"Why don't you ask Miracle Lin Jiang if you are undecided", but of course he dismissed it in the end.

    The two of them miraculously closed their brain circuits, and Jiujiulin stared wide-eyed, "It's amazing, when did Mr. Wujo know..."

    He began to wonder whether the vagueness of information was really effective for Wujo Wu.

    "Not long ago." Wujo Wu's mouth curled up slightly, pretending to evade, "It's just a matter of course."

    Wujo Wu mostly followed his intuition, and he had a flash of inspiration by chance, and wanted to know about the defense situation around Tianyuan, relying on powerful intelligence The source was immediately clear to him.

    "Did the Wutiao teacher guess, who are we going to kill with the Tiannihoko?" Jiujiulin was not afraid at this time, and became confident.

    Jiujiulin supported the bedside with one hand, and with the other hand, he took out the special magic tool from Gojo Wu's arms, and looked up at him.

    Looking from the door, Jiujiu Lin seemed to be nestled in Wujo Wu's arms.

    Gojo Satoru didn't need to lower his head, he only needed to move his gaze down slightly to see Jiu Jiulin's eyes shining with excitement. The gifted perception is called Gojo Satoru's illusion, the warm breath exhaled by the other party hits his face across the distance in space.

    "So it's Tianyuan?" Gojo Satoru almost laughed out loud, he put his big hand on the golden head in front of him, "Lin Jiang is really... completely standing behind Zhenglun."

    Except for Jiujiu Lin, only Gojo Satoru himself could say it without changing his face, and the plan was implemented.

    Jiujiu Lin rolled and broke free from Gojo Satoru's claws, then circled back and stuffed the Tennihoko back into the teacher's hand, urging him to repair it quickly with his eyes.

    "After Tianyuan's death, the barrier will be shattered, and Japanese conjurers will usher in a wave of collective curse riots. We must deploy as many people as possible to reduce losses and make advance arrangements." Jiujiulin then explained to Gojo Wujo the maintenance of the Tianyuan barrier

    . Gu theory conjecture.

    "...After Tianyuan dies, after the Japanese magic world is reduced to the size of other countries, no matter it is a curse or a magician, there will never be such a large number of special-level ones. One reincarnation in a thousand years, Wujo teacher will be the most ancient and modern in the true sense

    . Great, other conjurers of the same period have also become the pinnacles in history, and they have become a stroke of glory."

    They are the last glory before the dusk of the gods. The faces of his companions flashed in Jiujiulin's mind, and he exclaimed.

    Wujo Wu bowed his head and sent a few messages to Noctua Masamune, about the scheduling of the high school conjurer in the next few days.

    After listening to Jiujiulin's emotion before the curtain ended, Gotiao Wu was not happy for no reason, and he asked, "Where is Lin Jiang?" "

    What?" Jiujiulin didn't respond for a while.

    "Stupid." Gojo Satoru curled his lips, and threw the repaired Tennihoko to him in twos and twos.

    "Teacher, me, and other contemporaries, where is Lin?" Gojo Satoru pointed out his fingers one by one.

    "Hmm..." Jiu Jiulin did not count himself in.

    After completing all the tasks, the self after resurrection is probably... "An ordinary person?"

    Gojo Satoru was dissatisfied with the poor answer, and nodded perfunctorily, "What does the ordinary student Lin want to do?"

    There was no joy or anger in his words, so Jiu Jiulin went back to the topic, "Is there a battle plan? Mr. Wutiao dragged the five Shiyuan warlocks, and I controlled Tian Yuan to show up and kill him." The plan was simple and rough, quite

    serious Gojo Satoru goes straight to the essence of the style.

    "How long will it be until Lin Jiang's strange technique of obtaining information ends?" Gojo Satoru asked thoughtfully.  

   "Eight hours." Why did Ninety-Nine Forest

    suddenly have a premonition, Mr. Wutiao wouldn't plan to kill Tian Yuan right now?

     Gojo Satoru really hated the shielding effect of super reasoning, and didn't want to experience it again. 

    "It's better to hit the sun than choose the day, Lin-chan, let's act!"    

 Gojo Satoru smiled.