7 part 3

After I killed the demon, Kanamori runs toward me and asked if I was ok. I wasn't ok, but I told him I was and I needed to go to Tanjiro now. I started foaming from the mouth fell to the ground on my face, and started choking. The poison reached my blood circulation and I was not ok. As I lay there choking, I see Kotetsu walking towards us. He wasn't dead after all! His arm was wounded, but it turned out he had Rengoku's sword guard in his clothing so it didn't stab through him.

As I look at the sword guard, I remember how Rengoku once said to me, "Let's do the best we can as the hashira!"

I tear up just thinking about him. I lay there, my dead family spirits gathered around me. My dad put his hand on my back and told me everything turned out fine. I tear up even more. My brother said "Good work out there!"

I cry harder than ever. Kotetsu and Kanamori ask why I was crying, and I told them it was nothing. As soon as I felt better, I stood up and told them Tanjiro needed help. He was also fighting an upper moon demon. Haganezuka was working on a blade the whole time I was fighting that demon, so I asked him if I could bring that blade to Tanjiro. He said absolutely not because it wasn't totally done yet. I asked him if it was sharp, and he said yes. So I decided I wasn't taking no for an answer. 

I grabbed the sword from his hands and run off to where Tanjiro was fighting the demon. It didn't take long for him to catch up to me. He was yelling swear words at me and told me he would kill me if he didn't give the sword back this instant. I ignore him and go even faster. I finally find Tanjiro and stop for a moment, but that moment gave Haganezuka to catch up to me and grab me by the throat. I yelled Tanjiro's name and threw the sword at him. As soon as I have done that, Haganezuka beat the living crap out of me. Kanamori caught up with us and he restrained Haganezuka. 

Tanjiro grabbed the sword and immediately was able to decapitate the demon, but the body kept running, running towards innocent people. I watched Tanjiro's battle. He was dealing with a hard choice. The sun was coming up, so his sister was burning, but the demon was still going for those people, trying to eat them. I was too far to help him! I watched as Tanjiro protected his sister, but Nezuko kicked him in the direction of the demon. She wanted him to kill the demon. The demon was nearly upon the people, but Tanjiro was right behind him. He yells something before slicing the demon in half. Why would he do that? The demon died! It turns out the real body of the demon was inside that demon's heart. The fight was over, but something amazing happened. Nezuko wasn't dead and she was standing in daylight! She had conquered the sun! Tanjiro hugs Nezuko and starts crying. Tanjiro falls down, and I realize he was badly beaten up while I was defeating the upper moon. I run down to see if he was ok. He just thanked me for the sword. I also thanked him because I regained something important because of him, my memories.

I asked what was happening with Nezuko but before he could answer, we heard a familiar voice yelling, "GUYS!"

When she caught up to us, she pulled us into a big hug and I was shoved into her chest. She started crying and yelling that we won.

Shortly after we were taken to the butterfly mansion to get healed up.