Today, weeks after my sword was taken to get repaired because that Tanjiro guy decided that the sword should be fixed, I got word that the swordsmith repairing it was a guy by the name of Kanamori. I noticed since the Tanjiro guy was back, I would ask him. He was asleep, but since a hashira's time is important, I woke him by pinching his nose and asked him about Kanamori. He had a very slow reaction. He asked me if I pinched his nose. What a stupid question. I commented about his slow reaction.He said he knew who Kanamori was and thought that Kanamori was with a person named Haganezuka. He had no clue where they were but offered me to come with him to search for the two swordsmiths.

When I asked why he was wasting time on me he said, "Helping other people also being beneficial for you at the end of the day." he said, "And I wanted to check up on them, so nice timing."

What a strange guy he was. He showed no trace of a liar. He was being for real here. I asked him to repeat what he said. He just repeated nice timing so I didn't question him any further.The demon woke up, the one in the box. As I'm reading my old writing in this book, I'm just now realizing that this demon was named Nezuko and I have met her before. 

We were about to set out when I sensed someone at the door. The Tanjiro guy sensed the person too, however, it was a demon, not a human. The fact I couldn't sense that it was a demon means it was an upper moon. 

We hadn't noticed it was a demon and we hadn't noticed something was coming until it was at the door. We were unable to see the number on its eye, but it was an upper moon for sure. It had a huge bald spot head and looked like an old man. The horns on its head and the red eyes gave it away as a demon. We immediately got in our battle stances and assailed the upper moon. He was agile for an old demon because jumped on the ceiling as I attempted to slice it. It said something about me bullying it. What a stupid demon. If anyone is the bully, it is, because it has killed many innocent humans. 

Tanjiro attacked the demon and I decided to end this by decapitating the demon, except, this demon didn't die. the head grew a body and the body grew a head. The demon multiplied! As I went to attack him again, he pulled out a leaf-like fan, fanned it in my direction, and I was flung out of the building, through the roof, and far away. Tanjiro was going to have to wait for me.

I immediately got up and started running back to help Tanjiro as fast as I possibly could. I look to the side of me and saw a kid. The kid. The 10-year-old! He was being attacked by a demon! Judging by the looks of it, it wasn't the actual demon. It was something summoned by a demon. I decided that since he was inexperienced in creating swords, he was a low priority, but something triggered inside of me.

I thought about what Tanjiro said earlier, "Helping other people also being beneficial for you at the end of the day."I jumped in front of the kid and protected him from the demonic creature. I told him he is in the way as I shielded him from the abomination. The thing was a fish with limbs and it had an upside-down decorated pot on top of it. I tried to cut its head off but it didn't work, so I cut the pot. The weird creature died after I did that. The kid, obviously shaken about what happened hugged me and screamed thank you. I just looked at this insane kid. Then he started to climb all over me and kept on saying he thought he was going to die. 

Then he apologized for calling me a kelphead. When did he call me a kelphead? He said he hated me before. I decided this wasn't worth my time, but the kid said Kanamori, my swordsmith, was under attack as well. I decided this might be worth my time after all. I grab the kid and went where he told me to go. When I got there it was another one of those fish with human limbs and a pot on it. I sliced the pot and easily got rid of it.

My first impression of Kanamori, an idiot. He had a knife in his hand. What the hell is that going to do to a demon? After the kid and Kanamori had a reunion, I asked him if he could bring my sword out, and he told me it was in a shed with Haganezuka. We arrive at the shed, but I sensed something. A demon! I grab Kanamori, and just in time too. It was another upper moon. This is the demon who made those creatures. Instead of eyes, it had 2 mouths where its eyes were supposed to be. instead of the mouth being in the place it was supposed to be, there was an eye. It has 18 arms on its body, and where the legs were supposed to be, there was a decorated pot like the ones on the fish-like creatures.Instead of instantly attacking me, he told me to look at his artwork. I ask him what he is talking about, and he shows me. It came out of 2 other decorated pots. It was swordsmiths, badly beaten up and barely alive. He stacked them and stabbed swords into them. blood was everywhere. This demon has a sick mind! This is not art! This is murder! He called it "L'agonie des forgerons". 

I could tell that Kanamori and the 10-year-old know some of them. He kept on praising himself. Finally, I told him to cut it out!After that, I attacked him. As soon I tried to cut his head off, it disappeared. I looked up and realized it teleported to a different decorated pot. This stupid demon was way too obsessed with decorated pots! I cut the pot he was in and another pot spawned out of nowhere and he teleported there. As soon as it got its body through the pot, it was pissed about me ruining its pot. I didn't care one bit. Since he was dodging, it must mean that decapitation works on the upper moon, unlike the other one. He had something else up his sleeve. Fish came out of his pot and puffed up facing me. What the hell are the fish for? When they opened their mouth, needles came out of its mouth and came at me fast. It was easy for me to dodge, but he also fired them at the two swordsmiths I was accompanied by. 

There was a split second for me to decide what to do. I jumped in front of them and took the blow. I told them they were in the way and they needed to hide. Needles were all over my body, but I've endured worse pain than this. The upper moon, which was upper moon 5, as it said on its eye, was taunting how I looked. I would love to see him taunt me after I kill him.He said there was poison in the needles and suddenly he said something I have heard somewhere before, "Whether they are there or not, nothing changes. Truly worthless lives."I tried to recall where and who said that. I recalled a time in the summer, the door was open. I recalled cicadas being annoyingly loud, even at night.I focused my attention back on the fight. There was back-and-forth smack talk as we fought. He grabbed his pot and water came out of it and surrounded me. Next thing I knew, I was in a water prison and I was unable to breathe. I couldn't cut through. I was truly caught. Then he revealed his plan, to destroy the village. I could let that happen! I had to get out of this damn prison!