6

I set out for the swordsmith village in search of the training doll. If I'm going to become stronger, this opportunity could not be let go of. I heard Mitsuri was also there for a quick vacation to try out the hot springs. I hope no one tries to peep at her while she is there.

It did not take any time to find what I was looking for. A stubborn kid that looked about 10 years old had it. This kid had black hair, one of those deformed swordsmith masks on, and he was wearing red and yellow clothing. He was stubborn as hell. I was arguing for quite a while. He kept on saying how was never handing the key over for the doll and that he wasn't going to show me how to use it. Eventually, I got pissed off at this 10-year-old and hit him and grabbed him by the shirt.

Suddenly, a boy came out of nowhere. I thought he looked familiar. He had red hair and red eyes. I know I have seen those features somewhere before, but I couldn't pinpoint where or when. I noticed he had a demon slayer uniform on. This boy grabbed my arm (like he thought that was going to be effective. HA!) and told me to let go of him. This boy knew who I was, and that made me mad. I didn't show it though. His voice was annoying and he was weak as hell. I could tell he was using all his strength. I told him he should let go before elbowing him in the stomach. I didn't care that demon slayer corpsmen were not supposed to fight each other. I was a hashira and this boy bothered me and I didn't even bother him. If he screwed off, he wouldn't have been elbowed in the stomach.

I noticed something strange about him. He was carrying a box, and it was giving off a weird vibe. It was a demon for sure. I reached out for it, but the weak boy hit me. This boy loved to try to harm me. Even though I'm younger than him, he is too weak to cause harm to me. I decided to would go back to getting the key from the 10-year-old. I turn back to where a had the 10-year-old, but he was gone. I looked back at the weak boy and he had the 10-year-old. He took him while I was distracted. This dumbass was weak but agile. Even though that weak boy was trying to help him, the 10-year-old hit him and said he is not giving the key to anyone, not even under torture, and states it will break soon. I tell him not even adults can withstand torture, so it is impossible for him. I told him to make another if it does end up breaking and explain to him how many people have died while he was sitting there, whining about a damn doll. I tell him us Hashira's time is important unlike his and that he is only good at making weapons. Once again I tell him to give me the key and understand his place. The boy who loves to try to hurt hit me again on my hand. It did absolutely nothing as expected. I ask that dumb boy what this is about and he goes on to say that he thinks that "this is not right". He also said I was being cruel! I was being cruel? Then he said that swordsmiths are important. swordsmiths are a huge deal. Sick of this boy's crap, I knock him out.

Then I proceeded to grab the 10-year-old and he finally gave in and gave me the key. GOD! Stupid kid! I put the key in and twisted it. As soon as I did so, the doll sprung into action. It was really fast and powerful. For once, a worthy opponent. I felt power coursing through my veins. This is the kind of training I needed. I owed Mitsuri for telling me about this. As I was wrapping up my training, I sensed the weak red-haired boy had woken up. He was watching me in shock. When I finished, I noticed my sword was damaged. Well, I was in the swordsmith village so this was the perfect opportunity to get it fixed up. I passed the boy and the 10-year-old as I was leaving. At that moment, I remembered where I had seen this boy before. It was Tanjiro, The slayer traveling with a demon. They asked if I was done already and I said it was good training and told them I would be taking one of the swords the doll had and told them to dispose of the old one. the Tanjiro boy, Instead of catching it, let it hit him. Idiot.

I walked to the hot spring house to get a place to rest and when I got there, I thought about that Tanjiro boy. I got word that he gave my sword to a swordsmith to fix it because Tanjiro thought that it would be dumb to dispose of a sword.