(act like that's paris next to him)

the camera man got done doing with he was doing and then they got ready and started recording and he had the blunt in his hand while he was rapping the song.

"first show i might have ya bitch front row, white bitch look like elsa had to let her goo" he rapped looking into the camera then looking down.

some of the girls was in the pool and the others were sitting by the pool.

i wasn't in this shot but i was on the side watching him and nodding my head to the beat. they finshed that part of the song and then they stopped and his producer wanted me to be in the next shot.

tyler was standing there with the blunt in his mouth and i was standing there acting shy and they was about to start recording again so the song started playing again and he grabbed me by my arm and bent me over and i started laughing.

the camera man started recording and got a angle and then i started twerking on tyler and he had the blunt held in his mouth just nodding his head as the music was playing.

we was done with that part so they stopped recording and then i stopped. "damn paris" tyler said laughing then he passed me the blunt and i smoked it.

we was going to the front yard to do the next scene in the car. the girls came and the camera man came to the front and we was all in the car and the girls was sitting on the rooftop of the car.

( paris in the passenger seat )

i put the shorts and the shirt over my swimsuit because we was doing the next clip. the girls was really pretty im not even gon lie.

so the camera man was setting up his stuff out whatever and we was making sure everything looked good.

and of course tylers ass can't drive so it was just a scene where he just sat in the car but they moved the camera and showed the girls and stuff.

his song started playing on the speaker and then they started recording. our job was basically just to sit there and look pretty so i was just sitting there touching my hair and doing my thing or whatever.

they had the camera out the car and the window was all the way down and tyler was lip syncing his song while the camera man moved back and forth from showing us then showing tyler.

we got out the car and then for the next clip two of the girls was twerking on Tyler and i was just on the side watching. ian like seeing that but i know i couldn't say anything.

tyler didn't even care he just let them both twerk on him and he was rapping with the camera in his face.

we recorded other clips and stuff and he even had some parts with justin and some of his homeboys in it doing their own little thing like throwing up gang signs and shit.