Chapter 1: Where the fun begins part 1

3:45 PM

**It's now the afternoon, at least about 12 hours since the chase happened as Matsuda and Motohama were looking almost everywhere, hoping to find their third member as he was suddenly missing out of nowhere. His parents had told the duo that Issei wasn't in his bed when they went to wake him up and when they tried contacting almost everyone who knows the guy, none of them knew where he was. It had gotten to the point that the Occult Research Club had joined in on the search. But again, they found almost nothing that could probably explain the disappearance of Issei**

Rias: Did any of you find anything?

Asia: I'm afraid not Rias. We've checked almost every place he usually goes to and we have found nothing

Xenovia: Yes, and I'm starting to worry about it. He wouldn't just disappear without warning would he?

Irina: No he wouldn't. It's simply something even he wouldn't think about doing

Rias: Well, I suggest we keep searching hopefully we manage to find some clues about where he is

Kiba: Agreed Rias. Everyone, let's all split up and see if we can find anything about this

Akeno: Oh my, I just hope wherever he is, he is at least safe

Koneko: So do I. Now everyone, do what Kiba said and keep searching after him Nya~

**And so they all continued their search to find the red dragon emperor. They are concerned for his safety as they seem desperate to do anything to find him. Little did any of them know though, that Issei was about to be in a pickle in a little bit**

**Laying down on a grassy field in only a plain white shirt, simple white shorts, and slippers, Issei was starting to wake up while rubbing the back of his head. He looked around the area which was a local park and was overall confused about it since this did not at all look like the park in his home world**

Issei: Where the hell am I? This certainly isn't Kuoh Town

**He got up and walked around the area, which made him, even more, confused**

Issei: What even is this place anyway? This doesn't look anywhere I've been to so far. Perhaps maybe I can ask anyone else about I-

**Just as he was about to finish what he was saying, a kunai attached with a note suddenly landed on a tree beside him which made him jump in surprise**

Issei: Whoa! What the hell? That almost hit me! Who threw that?!

**Before he could get angry about it, he stopped himself as he saw there was a note attached to the kunai and so he went over to the kunai to read the note. It simply read the following**

"I must say, the power I sense in you is rather phenomenal. How about I put you through a simple test to see its limit? Go to where you see a red ribbon attached to a stick and that's where your test is to take place. Good luck"

**Now, he was now even more confused as the kunai that almost hit him was telling him to do a test for his power, but he was hesitant about it**

Issei: Wait, now how exactly do I not know that this is a trap? What exactly could they want with me at this moment? You know what, I'll give them what I want. I just hope they at least tell me where I am for god's sake

**Now seeing no other choice in this situation, he decides to follow the note's directions and find the stick with the red ribbon wrapped around it. Eventually, after what felt like 20 minutes, he finally came across the stick with the red ribbon**