The Calender

The Calender

I guess you could call this chapter 4 but this isnt reallly a book. oh well

  ***

*A calendar has what we want, truth that tomorrow will come. Light has what darkness will never, no fear to hold. Even the strongest steel and the thickest brick cannot keep us from our death, only ourselves.

*We are our second chances

*I’m done trying to be someone else! Why can’t you just love me for who I am?

*If you ever regret what happened between us, just remember, Ill be in your dreams.

*I try to forget everything. Hurt myself so that I will have memory loss issues. But I can’t forget you.

*so paint my portrait, the color of my life, and all the untold stories, in black and white

*I cant cry hard enough for you to hear me

*i could filla thousand pages tellling you how I felt but still you would not understand so now i leave withough a sound except that of my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

*Someone asked me why I cut myself.I answered with "because its the only pain,I can control"

*if I dont care,do you think I dont feel? If I look away, it doesnt meanI dont want to see and just because I want someone when Im alone doesnt mean Im helpless and cant stand on my own.

*As we grow up,we learn that the one that wasnt supposed to let us down probably will.Youlll have your heart broken,probably more then once,and its harder every time. Youll break hearts too so remember how it felt when someone broke yours.Youll fight with your best friends and maybe fall in love with them.Youll blame a new love for something an old one did.Youll cry because time is passing too fast and youll eventually lose someone close to you.So take too many pictures,laugh too much,and love like youve never been hurt because every 60 seconds you spend angry or upset, is a minute of happiness youll never get back.

*Fairy tales tell us that dragons can be killed, but what happens when the dragon is inside us?

* Behind this smile is everything you'll never understand.

*Im so scared to be close to anyone because everyone who said, ill be there, left.

*My tears....your fault

*Its not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life. then find a way to put me there.