Moon Music

Amaya and Ivan are, practicing their act for the school concert the next day. They are praised for their singing/playing by their classmates. Ivan is disappointed however when Amaya announces she wants to try singing solo. They are then ambushed by a group, who use the Luna Magnet to steal Amaya's voice and give her Luna Girl's voice in return. Naturally, Amaya wants her voice back, so she and Ivan transform into their superhero alter egos, gather in with their friends, and set out to find Luna Girl.

Luna is in the forest. It turns out she needed Amaya's voice so she could sing well enough to activate her new. From the Owlette spots Luna. Ice Cub suggests sneaking up on her, but Owlette would rather use the direct approach. She lands close to Luna Girl and attacks with her owl feathers, which Luna easily dodges. When Ice Cub sees how Luna controls the moon spheres with her singing, he uses his keytar and actually manages to take control of the spheres from Luna. Owlette however makes him stop, insisting that getting Luna's magnet is the only way they can succeed.

The heroes thus try to fight Luna, but she easily overpowers them with her spheres and magnet and captures Ice Cub. Owlette is forced to hide from the spheres. Ice Cub contacts her through their and urges her to try his plan to fight music with music. Owlette agrees. Ice Cub pretends to be impressed with how Luna is controlling the spheres and offers to teach her to play an instrument so she can get even better. The trick works accordingly and Luna gives Ice Cub back his keytar, which he uses to turn the spheres against Luna. Then Owlette ruins it when she once again tries to attack Luna but hits the forcefield that Ice Cub is in instead. Luna takes back control over the spheres and has them attack Owlette. When Owlette tries to fight back, her owl feathers knock Luna off her board and make her drop the magnet. A stray shot from the magnet hits Owlette and takes back Luna Girl's voice, leaving Owlette with no voice at all.

Without her voice, Owlette is finally willing to listen to Ice Cub and try his plan again. Unluckily, Luna's singing overpowers Ice Cub's keytar and he can't take control of the spheres anymore. That changes when Owlette makes an improvised instrument out of a trash can lid and a stick and joins Ice Cub. Their combined music allows them to take control of the spheres again, and with the spheres, they take Luna's magnet. Owlette uses the magnet to free Ice Cub and takes her voice back. Luna has her moths reclaim her magnet for her and makes one last attempt to attack the heroes, but Ice Cub incapacitates her with some snowballs. For a moment the heroes consider taking the moon spheres back to HQ, but ultimately they decide to let Luna keep them, and give her a tambourine so she can try to make some nice music on her own. While Luna has fun with her new instrument, Owlette, and Ice Cub shout their victory cry.

Morral Lesson: Great music is about playing together.