LilyFay

The Story opens in space, where a space fairy named Lilyfay has just arrived near Earth on a comet. Her attention is drawn. when she senses the astral energy coming from the moon and the many moon crystals. While Lilyfay admires the crystals, she is being watched by Luna Girl and Motsuki. Luna fears Lilyfay has the potential to become another hero, and captures her. Lilyfay loses one of her crystals, which falls to Earth.

On Earth, Amaya and Newton are on their way to the when Newton picks up the crystal's energy. The crystal calls for help from Lilyfay, tipping off the heroes that somebody is in trouble. That night, after they gather in HQ, Newton volunteers for the mission to free Lilyfay. PJ Robot analyzes the crystal and determines it came from the moon, so Newton takes the and heads there. In the Lunar Fortress, Motsuki and Luna Girl interrogate Lilyfay, but she annoys them with her bubbly personality. After they, leave to play some hide and seek amongst an asteroid field, Newton arrives at the fortress. He finds Lilyfay and tries to break the forcefield she's in, but it's too strong and he only manages to crack it. Lilyfay herself isn't helping as she is trying to escape on her own and thinks Newton is just getting in the way. Then Luna and Motsuki return, forcing Newton to hide.

The girls realize somebody is in the fortress when they spot the cracks in the forcefield, so they pretend to leave again and ambush Newton when he comes out of hiding. He too is trapped in a forcefield, after which Luna and Motsuki dump both forcefields in a moon crater, which they block with some large rocks to prevent them from escaping. Motsuki then spots the Newtron and the girls decide to take it for a ride. In the crater, neither Newton nor Lilyfay have enough powers left to escape, until Newton reveals he still has the crystal he found on Earth earlier. With the crystal's power, Lilyfay and Newton are able to escape. Once outside, they notice the villains have taken the Newtron, so Lilyfay chases after them. Luna tries to fight her off with the Newtron's lasers, but Lilyfay easily overpowers her and forces the villains to abandon the Newtron. She takes the Newtron back to the moon. Newton offers Lilyfay to come to HQ with him, but Lilyfay claims she just goes wherever the space vibes take her and leave on her comet. Newton is sure he'll see her again and can't wait to tell the others about her.

Morral Lesson: Use your powers and skills together. Not all problems can be solved alone.