Heroes Everywhere Part 1-4

Part 1

The Story opens in outer space, where a large, purple asteroid is approaching the Earth. Both Romeo in his and the PJ Masks and Newton in theirs are following the asteroid. Newton realizes the asteroid is a bigger version of the Psychoactive Asteroid than once. Romeo wants to use the asteroid for his latest scheme so the heroes need to stop him, but Newton fears they will turn evil if they get too close to the asteroid. So instead, Catboy fires a furball at the asteroid to knock it off course, away from Romeo. When that fails, the PJs use the rocketship's claws to grab the asteroid. Unfortunately, the asteroid zaps the rocket with its evil energy and causes the PJs to start fighting amongst themselves. Newton interferes and zaps the asteroid with his star power to get it away from the rocket ship, but this, in turn, allows Romeo to capture the asteroid. Romeo escapes with the asteroid, leaving the heroes behind.

The following day at school, Connor, Greg, and Amaya meet a new kid; Ivan, a wheelchair-bound boy. Ivan proves himself a skilled basketball player and a nice kid who quickly impresses his classmates. After school, Connor, Greg, and Amaya walk with Ivan to his house and see he's a nice kid that loves to help others. Along the way, they run into Newton, who reminds them they still have that asteroid to stop tonight.

So that night the PJ Masks and Newton meet up in HQ to try and find Romeo. They can't find him, so the heroes take the to search the city. On board the Sky Factory, Romeo is ready to tap into the asteroid's evil powers to make himself stronger. It eventually works, and the asteroid provides him with a new that grants Romeo telepathic powers. In the process, Robot is zapped and becomes so evil he turns on Romeo. Romeo however only finds this amusing. Outside the factory, the heroes approach the PJ Jet, unsure how they can stop Romeo without falling under the asteroid's influence.

Part 2

From the Sky Factory, the purple asteroid begins to spread its evil energy, affecting all flora and fauna and even a cloud. In PJ Jet, the heroes also begin to feel the influence and try to resist it. In the city, An Yu arrives, sees the PJ Jet is in trouble, and comes to her friend's aid. She is able to safely direct the PJ Jet to the ground. The PJs quickly bring her up to speed about the asteroid.

While the heroes regroup to discuss their next course of action, Night Ninja notices the sky factory and gives chase with his Ninjalino to learn what Romeo is up to. Once he sees what the evil energy does to his Ninjalinos, Night Ninja becomes determined to get this power and sneaks into the Sky Factory. A fight ensues between Night Ninja and his minions and Romeo for control over the asteroid. In the struggle, the asteroid falls out of the sky factory and shatters on the ground below, spreading fragments all over the city. The fragments end up in the hands of Luna Girl, the Wolfy Kids', Octobella, Pirate Robot, the Speedy Twins, Pharaoh Boy, and Motsuki. One fragment disappears into a Black Hole All the villains immediately get more powers and become even more dangerous thanks to the asteroid fragments. With the power of his own fragment, Night Ninja and his Ninjalinos steal the from the, which gives Night Ninja a power boost and a new costume.

From HQ, the heroes can only watch as the badness spreads, and begin to fear they may not be able to stop this. When Owlette spots one more fragment, she, An Yu, and Newton chase after it. They follow it too but lose track of it when the villains ambush them. Since they are severely outnumbered, the heroes are forced to retreat. In the chaos, nobody notices the asteroid fragment has attached itself to Ivan's polar bear onesie which was hanging on his clothesline outside.

Part 3

The following day at school, Newton, Connor Greg, and Amaya return to Ivan's house to try and find the asteroid fragment. They notice the fragment is in Ivan's onesie, but are too late since Ivan is taking the laundry inside the house. The kids realize they need to stop Ivan from putting on the onesie, or he will fall under the asteroid's influence and become a villain. But they also need to keep their hero identities a secret from him. In his house, Ivan notices the purple glow coming from the onesie but has no time to investigate since he has to go to school.

At school, Connor Greg, and Amaya plot to go with Ivan to his house later to try and get the onesie. Ivan meanwhile impresses some classmates with his large comic book collection, including a rare series he has all copies of. After school, Connor Greg, and Amaya put their plan in motion. Greg distracts Ivan while Connor and Amaya search his room. They fail to find the onesie, however. Greg thinks they should tell Ivan the truth, but Connor and Amaya disagree and decide to try again that night. After the three kids leave, Ivan is seen working on a drawing of a polar bear-themed superhero.

The PJs return home and transform into their superhero alter egos. The various villains meanwhile are already causing havoc in the city, but the heroes need to focus on Ivan first. They go to his house and are about to sneak inside to get the onesie when the villains attack them. The heroes try to fight them but are soon overwhelmed and taken captive in forcefields by Romeo.

Part 4

The PJs, Newton, and An Yu have been captured by Romeo, The Wolfies, Luna Girl, and Night Ninja. They plot to use the asteroid fragments to turn the PJs into villains. Newton, remembering what it was like to be evil, panics. The PJs try to calm him down, but Newton is too terrified and uses his star power to break out of the forcefield and flee from the villains. He flies straight to Ivan's house, where he notices a purple glow coming from Ivan's room. Ivan then comes out of the house, wearing his onesie. Newton tries to warn him about the danger, but it's too late; the asteroid activates and combines with the onesie transforming Ivan into Ice Cub; a hero identical to his drawing from earlier.

Much to Newton's surprise, however, it turns out Ice Cub is not affected by the evil energies of the asteroid. Ivan is overjoyed to meet some actual heroes and to be a hero himself now. When Newton explains all that happened, Ivan realizes the situation is identical to one of his favorite comics; the protagonist of that story was once given a magic apple by his enemies to turn him evil, but since the hero was so good it had no influence on him. The story makes Newton realize he and his friends can fight the asteroid's influence by thinking good thoughts. Newton and Ice Cub rush back to the park to save the PJs, with Ice Cub discovering some of his powers along the way, including his own.

Newton reaches the PJs first. He is captured again in a forcefield, and the villains try to make the heroes evil again, but Newton informs his friends to think good thoughts to resist the asteroid's influence. It successfully works; the forcefields disappear and the PJ's good thoughts disrupt the asteroid's influence, reverting the affected plants and animals back to normal. Then Ice Cub reveals himself and scares off the villains. Ice Cub is introduced to the PJ Masks and An Yu. They bring him back to HQ, where the uses the energies from the PJ Masks, Newton, An Yu, and Ice Cub to create a brand new. The six heroes decide to form a new team called the to combat the increased threat to the Nighttime Villains.

Morral Lesson: Positive thoughts are always over negative thoughts.