"Your wish is my command, ma'am." You say.

You kiss her. She kisses back. It starts getting really heated. You trail the kiss down her neck. She lets her head fall back and just lets out a deep breath.

You can tell she's enjoying this quite a lot right now. You can feel her heart rate through her neck. You move the kiss back up to her lips. You put your hands on her shoulders and under her sleeves. You slowly remove the dressing gown.

You pull it down past her shoulders so her chest is open to you.

You keep pulling the gown down until it's all the way off and she's sat nude on your lap.

She feels herself getting slightly nervous and she pulls back from the kiss. She looks down. You look at her.

"Hey what's wrong?" You ask.

"I'm quite nervous." Emma says.

You nod and lift her head to look at you.

"That is completely fine. We can take as long as you need to get comfortable." You say.

"You're sweet. I wonder how you're only just apart of my life now." Emma says.

"Things happen for a reason. All i can say, from my point of view, is that I'm happy I'm here. Regardless." You say.

She smiles and bites her lip.

"When you're..... having sex.. with girls.. do you grab the uhm.... y'know..." Emma says, pointing to her chest.

"If they want me to. I dont just grab." You say.

"I want you to." Emma say.

"Then i can do that." You say.

She soon becomes comfortable and things happen.
_______

About 3 hours have passed and you're both layed in her bed just cuddling.

"If your mother walked in she'd kill us both." You say.

"She wouldn't. I blurted out the other month that i like girls more than i like nen, she was so understanding. No conversion therapy or anything." Emma says, looking up at you.

"Wow... that's amazing." You say.

"Tell me about how you got the tickets. For the ship for you and... Maddie is it?"

You nod. You tell her the whole story and the bet behind it.

"You did that just to get two tickets for a ship?" Emma asks.

"Me and Maddie just wanted to go home and honestly would havd gone to much more extreme lenghts of getting the tickets if it meant we're going home." You say.

Emma nods.

"That's reasonable. Well i mean... if you hadn't have gotten those tickets.. me and you would've never met." Emma says.

"That's how I'm going to look at this. Maybe, if things go alright and we get off the boat safely together, we could maybe get a house together?" You suggest.

Emma smiles.

"You want to move in with me?" Emma asks.

"Only if you want to. Not pushing you to do anything." You say.

"I would very much like to move in with you." Emma says.

You smile. She looks up at you. You look at her. She kisses you. You kiss back. She pulls back from the kiss.

"So.. do you maybe want to meet my mother and sister tomorrow?" Emma ask.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You ask.

"They'll like you. Especially my mother." Emma says.

You nod.

"Okay." You say.

"Okay you'll meet them?" Emma asks.

You nod.

"Holy shit! This is so cool!" Emma exclaims.

You smile. She sits up and kisses you. You kiss back, leaning up on your arms. She sits on your lap and pulls back. She pushes you down onto the bed and grabs your wrists. She pins them above your head onto the pillow.

"You having fun there?" You ask.

She smiles and bites her lip slightly.

"Before today, I've never done this before. Nor have i been in this position." Emma says.

"You surprise me. The way you're acting you appear as if you have." You say.

"I never have. But i know what I'm doing." She says.

You nod.

"Have you ever read the works of Emily Dickinson?" You ask.

"Of course. Her poems are extraordinary. I have some of them at my home in America." Emma says.

"Well i suppose if your mother and sister like me we could read them together." You say.

"I would love to. But we should talk about that later and finish off what we're starting here." Emma says.

You nod.

"Then allow us to finsh it off." You say, leaning up and kissing her.
_______

You both lay in the bed just cuddling. You both got changed and fell asleep in her bed.

You soon met her mother and sister. The both of them liked you very very much and her mother actually accepted the relationship. Obviously because of the time period, you couldn't get married but the pair of you lived together in a very nice apartment in New York.

Which both of you love very much. You became a very famous artist and did eventually get to drawing Emma in absolutely nothing. Which never went anywhere but the walls of your apartment.

You got arrested a few times for genuinely unknown reasons.

Emma always stuck by you. You both grew old together and lived happily ever after.

Thoughts? Byeee :)