SHATRUGHAN- are you angry on us.? If yes then please pour your anger or whatever it is.

He stood in front of her with a light smile and Shruti keep on looking his way, saying nothing. 

SHATRUGHAN- but please don't stay quiet yaar Shruti. Tumhari chuppi se mujhe darr lagta hai.

Shatrughan placed his hands on her cheek which made her to break her silence automatically through her tears. A light weeping sound could be heard by him as Shruti started crying her silent tears. 

SHATRUGHAN- please tell me whatever is going on inside your mind and heart. Please.!

Shruti took a step closer to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug, placing her head near Shatrughan's chest. While Shatrughan wrapped his arms around her, caressing her back softly. 

SHRUTI- me kisise naraz nahi hu. Mujhe bass darr lag raha hai, cookie.

Shruti confessed in between her cries while Shatrughan keep on caressing her back trying to make her quiet.

SHRUTI- at first Siya dii was trying hard to forget all those bad events of her life. Upar se kal jo bhi hua, I am worried if she gets back to that depressed state again.

Shatrughan shook his head sideways to deny whatever Shruti said a moment back. He placed his hand at the back of her head and tried to calm her increasing cries. 

SHRUTI- jiju bhi kitna tensed hogaye the, kitna worried the wo dii ke liye. 

Shruti wipes the tears from her right cheek and continued to weep in his arms.

SHRUTI- zaruri tha kya wo sab hona.? 

SHATRUGHAN- okay relax baby, sshhuu now.

Shatrughan finally interrupts her cries when he found Shruti crying continuously. She took a moment to go silent with her tears while Shatrughan keep on caressing her back softly. 

SHATRUGHAN- you know it's not in our hands. People say things which are not in our control.

Shruti's eyes again got filled with tears and she immediately closed her eyes, stopping her tears to make their way. 

SHATRUGHAN- we have to ignore that. That's the only solution baby. 

Shatrughan shifted his eyes to look at her and Shruti removes the tears from her cheeks, leaving his grip. 

SHRUTI- okay we will ignore. But what about dii.? 

Shruti's question made Shatrughan to think about Siya.

SHRUTI- what about her condition.? Agar dii firse depressed hogayi then how it is going to effect her and the babies.?

Shruti's fears brought an amount of tension on Shatrughan's face too, but the best he does to hide it. He gave a light smile to Shruti and holds her from her shoulders.

SHATRUGHAN- aisa nahi hoga. We all are there with bhabhi, bhaiya hai. We will not let her to go back into that state.

Shatrughan's believe made Shruti to look somewhat convinced but not completely. She still looks worried and Shatrughan took the hold of her hands.