Unintentionally mean

All I want to do is get things done. Like let me move on to the stuff that's actually going to stress me out and not focus on what's frustrating me.

Sun-mi was beginning to believe Suah was sent to her as a test of her willpower and need to not want to get banned from school for joking out a fellow student

Sun-mi was beginning to believe Suah was sent to her as a test of her willpower and need to not want to get banned from school for joking out a fellow student. The more she watched Suah flirt her way, with her innocent girl routine, into getting on the good side of the seniors, the more she felt like throwing up. Right now the conversation was focused on the reasons why Suah, Mirae, and her were considered popular.

"You're so quiet. I guess you know why you're popular," Wonho told Kyungseok.

"I don't care," Kyungseok curtly replied.

"Oh Kyungseok, you're drinking coke this time! Thank you for the sprite earlier! 🌸💕" Suah said to Kyungseok, seemingly ignoring Sun-mi.

Kyungseok leered at her before sliding Sun-mi's seat closer to him from under the table.

"Can you not make harmless things my boyfriend does sound like he did it for you?" Sun-mi asked her. "He only gave you the can because you kept insisting he give it you."

"Huh? Sprite? Can?" Wonho asked, looking beyond confused.

"It's nothing. Suah was thirsty or something, Kyungseok happened to have a drink in his hand, and she kept badgering him to give it to her until he gave it to her to leave him alone," Sun-mi explained before Suah could open her mouth. "She's making it sound like a big deal with it's nothing."

"S-Sun-mi it really wasn't like that! I'll pay you back next time, Kyungseok! 🌸💕" Suah explained, clearly thrown off by Sun-mi.

Sun-mi snorted at her words before turning her head away from her. She then looked at their assistant teacher when he knocked on the whiteboard to get their attention.

"Alright, did everyone introduce themselves to each other? Now, please write down the names of your members on the printout and submit them afterwards. Also, pick a team leader and a clerk for your group. The group leader is responsible for leading the team and submitting reports," He announced to the room.

Sun-mi immediately face planted into the table after he finished talking. The rest of the table looked at her in confusion, worry, or a mixture of the two. Except for Kyungseok, who was already accustomed to this, picked her up by the back of her shirt, being mindful of how delicate it looked, and made her uninterested face look at all of them.

"This is seriously just high school all over again," She complained.

She put her elbows on the table, rested her head on her hand, and looked off with a huff. Kyungseok glanced over at her, a bit of concern in his eyes, and then looked away to feign indifference. No one then proceeded to offer to be the leader of the group causing an awkward silence.

"I lack in leadership so, I don't think I'm suitable for the job...🌸💞," Suah told all of them.

"Um, I might join the student council so..." Jihyo told them, sounding apologetic.