Tough guy Kyungseok

Consistency? In 2023? After about a month of having to put this on pause it feels good to finally update this a little.

Sun-mi couldn't help but laugh when she saw Chanwu fall to the floor over such a basic trick. She quickly put her hand over her mouth to stifle her laugh but then it only got worse when she saw Chanwu's bewildered stare at Kyungseok for what just happened.

Kyungseok saw a shadow pass over Chanwu's face, anger replacing the bewilderment, as his eyes went over to Sun-mi to glare at her for laughing. Kyungseok silently moved himself in front of her to get the attention back on him and nudged her chair back with his foot. Chanwu jumped up to his feet, going back to glaring at a now bored looking Kyungseok, stomped over to the table and slammed his fist down on the table.

"Motherf***er.... you bastard, "my bad"?" Chanwu questioned Kyungseok.

Sun-mi's amusement at how stupid Chanwu looked hadn't gone away but now she was enjoying the free show she was getting. She had faith that Kyungseok could take care of himself, as much as he had in her as she'd notice over the years, but she didn't get why he put her to the side or behind him so often when it came to fights. Sure she could be hotheaded but it didn't warrant him having to keep her in check.

"Do you want to die...?" Chanwu asked Kyungseok, a vein bulging from his cheek and death glaring at the silver haired boy.

Kyungseok returned the glare looking as impassive as always. He didn't care for Chanwu, he was an idiot and certainly overstepped boundaries with women, he was no threat. All he wanted was to embarrass the super senior and make sure Sun-mi didn't get involved. If she got hurt not only would he feel somewhat guilty for allowing her to get involved but then he'd have to be her nurse since she hated going to the hospital for anything but her dying.

"Yes, my bad," Kyungseok said, a fake smile on his face. "Sorry about that."

Sun-mi looked back and forth between the two feeling like she was watching a dog and a cat fight. She slowly picked up the strap of her tote bag, a temporary one that she was using for classes, feeling that she was about to have to leave the cafeteria. Or maybe she'd have to smack Chanwu in the head with it. She couldn't really tell and it's not like she and Kyungseok had this figured out to an exact science.

Chanwu fell silent as he stood straight up. He was oddly still which was a jarring difference from how he was practically vibrating with anger a minute ago.

"You're sorry?" He asked. And then in the blink of an eye he had his fist out and swinging it at Kyungseok's face. "This is 'my bad' to you then, you bastard!!"

Kyungseok effortlessly stood up, one hand on Sun-mi's collar making her stand up and follow after him, and the two just moved their heads to dodge his fist while making their way out of the cafeteria. She side eyed Kyungseok and stared at him with annoyance before swatting at his hand still on her shirt collar to make him let go of her.