{{ One }}

April 1st 2018,

Beomgyu was clasping onto his box of chocolates nervously waiting to see someone and suddenly a hand tapped his shoulder. Beomgyu was startled and turned back to see his bestie Soobin laughing at him.

"Hyung, You scared me! gosh, couldn't you just call out for me?" Beomgyu retorted while rolling his eyes. "Anyways are you ready for it? You seem fairly nervous" the latter asked him playfully while wiggling his eyebrows at beomgyu.

"Yeah, of course, I am prepared..but what about you hyung? You seem nervous as well?" he asked while playfully smirking at the older's state. "obviously not, I know that Yeonjun hyung loves me too! However, Taehyun didn't give any sign to you..so are you sure..?" Soobin asked hesitantly.

"I am not sure if he likes me back in the same way I do but I just hope he accepts my sexuality even if he rejects me," beomgyu said while looking down. "Tell me if he doesn't! I will break his leg" the latter protested making the younger let out a chuckle.

"You said it! Don't change your word!" he said making the older proudly smile and nod at him. "You have my word!" The latter enthusiastically replied.

"By the way, hyung do you know where Taehyun is?" beomgyu asked him with curiosity filled in his eyes. "I think I saw him in an empty classroom on the first floor, you know he often goes there to paint right?" Soobin questioned the younger.

" Of course I do! I was just confirming it" The younger smiled sheepishly at him. "Yeonjun hyung is on the terrace right now, I feel like this is the right time" Soobin said while fiddling with his fingers. "Sure hyung! I am rooting for you two! but just don't become a cheesy couple" The latter asserted.

Soobin rolled his eyes and scoffed at his bestie's dumb query. They both bid goodbyes to each other and went to confess their feelings to their loved ones.

+×+

Soobin mentally prepared himself while opening the terrace door and stepped outside only to see his crush's back facing him while looking at the sunset in front of him with his hands in his pocket. His raven hair looked saffron in colour due to the sunlight hitting him. The slow breeze of wind brushed against his hair.

Soobin was astonished by the view in front of him. "Is this some kind of anime scene?" he said to himself before slowly approaching Yeonjun.

"Hyung" he called out. The latter turned around to see his classmate slightly sweating while looking down and fiddling with his fingers. "Oh! Soobin ah! What brings you here? Isn't it dispersal time? Aren't you leaving?" he asked while tilting his head in confusion.

"I have something to confess to you" The aforementioned guy pursued his lips while looking at Yeonjun nervously. Yeonjun nodded "Okay, go ahead" he replied.

"Hyung...I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time but I didn't dare to do it since I was scared, now I have gained enough courage to confess this to you" the latter spoke making Yeonjun give him a puzzled gaze.

"Did you do something wrong?" Yeonjun asked hesitantly.

"I like you hyung...not in a platonic or brotherly way but romantically, it's okay if you can't accept me but we can continue to be friends! I will keep my feelings hidden." the younger responded in one sentence as if he was rapping.

The latter let out a chuckle making Soobin look at him in confusion.

"I like you too dumbo! I thought I was very obvious towards you yet you are this nervous confessing this to me" he said while looking at his 'soon-to-be boyfriend' with a fond smile.

Soobin jumped in happiness and hugged the older tightly making him slightly suffocated. "You're choking me Bin!" Yeonjun responded while catching his breath. Soobin lets go of Yeonjun while flashing his bunny smile.

"So let's be boyfriends?" Yeonjun asked him while fondly looking at him.

"Of course!! I can't wait to tell this to Beomgyu! He was the one who was rooting for us from the start!" the younger replied enthusiastically making the latter giggle.

"Is it so? Then let's tell him the happy news first" Yeonjun responded to his bunny-looking lover.

+×+

Soobin and Yeonjun went to the classroom where Taehyun is supposed to be. The new couple cheerfully entered the classroom only to see Taehyun giggling to himself while clicking some buttons on his phone.

"Oh, hyungs! What brings you both here?" Taehyun asked them in a confused tone

"Wait- I mean where is Beomgyu? aren't you both supposed to be happily holding hands while kissing each other?" Soobin asked him with a visible puzzlement on his face.

"What do you mean?" Taehyun replied while tilting his head in confusion. "Also hyung! I didn't know Beomgyu hyung was such a great actor! He deserves an Oscar" Taehyun added while letting out a chuckle.

Yeonjun looked at both of them bewildered. "What are you both even talking about??" He narrowed his eyebrows and questioned both of them.

"Ah, hyung! Beomgyu tried to pull a prank on me but you know Kang Taehyun the smartass, I effortlessly found out his prank and it backfired on him" The younger responded while laughing.

"By the name of prank, what do you mean?" Soobin asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Beomgyu hyung declared that he had feelings for me and said that I was the cause of his change in sexuality! How funny is that? but he even cried to make the prank look more real but he didn't know that I would easily find out that it was a prank since it's April Fool's today" The latter replied looking proudly as if he won a trophy.

"Did you make any homophobic jokes towards him?" Soobin raised a question while giving him an anxious look.

"I don't know if they were homophobic but yeah I did I guess..why?" Taehyun asked him in confusion

"Taehyun, You F#cked up." The new couple spoke out in sync making Taehyun freeze on the spot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you so much everyone for reading! And this is my first time writing a book and I have no experience in writing so if it had any cringe/cheesy/childish parts please let me know! So that I can change it in future. Also, this story will be short I hope I won't disappoint you!

Thank you <3