𝐊-𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥

K-pop, You always hear this word almost everywhere you go, in the streets, parks, malls, and mostly on the internet.

But have you ever wondered what K-pop is?

K-pop is one of the most popular industries in the world. It is a genre of pop music originating from South Korea. The genre combines such Western pop music elements as hip-hop and rock with Korean traditions, and frequently involves dance routines and singing in Korean lyrics intermixed with some English.

K-pop stands for Korean pop, pop being short for pop music.

Most people ignore this information and only like K-pop for various of reasons. For example,

Their songs where you can cry, vibe on, rock with, sing so loud with, learn a dance with, and so much more. In general, their songs just makes them happy and that is one thing special from them.

Overall, people like K-pop because of its catchy music, visually stunning aesthetics, fan culture, diversity, and unique sound. These elements have helped K-pop become a global phenomenon, with fans around the world appreciating the genre's fresh and innovative approach to pop music.

Idols also exist in this genre.

An idol refers to a type of celebrity working in the field of K-pop in fandom culture in South Korea, either as a member of a group or as a solo act.

They are artists and groups formed by various entertainment companies creating catchy K-pop music and targeting younger audiences. The music groups are formed from a group of people who are all particularly talented in at least one of the following: singing, rapping, and dancing.

One of the most popular idol group are BLACKPINK, TWICE, Seventeen, Red Velvet, EXO, BTS and etc.

Your group is also quite popular, mainly in overseas countries like the Philippines, America, the US, etc.

It consists of 10 idols with different personalities, styles, and ages.

But when together, they form a great bond that connects them as one.

══════════════════════════

━━━

━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━¹

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━²

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━³

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚...

𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲...

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲.

══════════════════════════

"Dear, Is there something wrong?"

"..."

"You don't really have to hide it from me. I promise, I won't tell anyone about it"

"..."

"Y/n...My Beautiful daughter, Don't be afraid to tell anything from me. Because, No matter what it is, I will always be there to support you."