9 - 8

Just as Oliver was starting to doze off on Duncan's shoulder, Tyler yelled. Loudly.

Oliver shot up, suddenly up and alert, which in turn startled Duncan. The tired teens sent a glare to the culprit, which eventually turned into a thankful nod.

This was torture.

Chris grinned brightly in amusement, "Congratulations, campers!" Everyone's tired attention was drawn to the host. "You've made it to the twenty-four hour mark. Time to take things up a notch." Chef walked over, dressed as a fluffy pink sheep holding a mini harp. "Fairytales!"

Oliver just stared at the adults with total disbelief. He couldn't believe that Chef Hatchet was dressed as a fluffy pink sheep, about to dance for all these teenagers on international tv. What was he being paid? He almost felt bad for Chef's dignity. Almost.

Gwen and Trent stared the the host, "Oh, he's not serious."

Oliver groaned, throwing his head back. Duncan spared the boy a glance before shrugged, not caring enough about Chris's attempts to make everyone more tired.

Chris cleared his throat as Chef played a few notes on his harp. "Once. Upon a time."

Oliver glared at Chris' soft voice, realising the host's plan. He was going to bore everyone to sleep.

"There was, inside this boring kingdom, a boring village." More contestants yawned as Chris continued, "And inside this boring, sleepy village. Filled with very boring children. Who did very boring things..."

Oliver leaned his weight against Duncan's side, eyes drooping for a few moments before opening. It was night time once again, meaning Oliver was growing more and more tired.

Duncan smirked before lightly slapping the brunette's cheek. Oliver's head was snapped one way before he turned to face Duncan with a death stare.

The delinquent showed no remorse, he had clearly enjoyed it. "Deal," he reminded the boy, smiling cheekily.

Oliver scowled for a dramatic pause before noticing Cody asleep on Owen's ass. My god. He watched as Cody woke up to Owen farting in his face and coughed repeatedly. Oliver grimaced while Duncan chuckled in amusement.

Oliver tapped his friend's(?) arm and pointed at Chef, who was now dressed in a pink leotard and tutu, and was dancing around on his tiptoes. Who knew Chef could do ballet?

The contestants all watched with interest as the adult dressed in pink danced with sparkles radiating off of himself.

Wait, sparkles?

Everyone Chef danced around started yawning, and soon it was Duncan and Oliver's turns. DJ had tied himself to a tree for some reason, but that didn't stop him from falling asleep. The tree soon fell with the boy face first.

"Timber."

~~~~~~

6 - 5

It was now forty hours in, and everyone was miserable. Courtney was jogging on the spot for some reason, probably to stay awake, but was in turn making herself more tired.