EP. 4 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

The Princess let out a breath before putting on a smile. "And yet, you're still alive. Honestly, Grandmother, you are too overprotective. I'll take it from here."

The elder Saiyan watched in shock as her granddaughter headed for the God of Destruction.

"Wait!" Kusuke called out, but his wife stopped him.

Yucca growled in frustration. "We can't do anything else. Even if Niya and I fused, just look at how Gotenks is doing. Lord Beerus is just toying with him."

Miyako put her hands together in prayer. "Then... May our Great Ancestor protect our Princess."

~~~

Niya hurried to search overboard for the Prince. It was a relief when he was floating face-up. "Why are you just floating there?" she pulled him out of the water.

"H-He's too strong...," Vegeta defeatedly replied.

She quietly brought them back onboard.

"Vegeta!!" Bulma rushed over to him.

"AGHH!" Gotenks crashed back onto the ship, trembling and holding his bottom. "So not cool...!"

Niya knew he would be alright. "Hey!" she shouted. "Lord Beerus!"

The God then turned his sights to her. His eyes then widened.

She showed him her wrist, where the golden matieral had morphed into a bracelet with the Red Jewel glittering at its center. "I supposed I should reintroduce myself," she remarked. "I am Niyata Briar, the current and last Jewel Wielder, Reincarnation of my Great Ancestor, Lady Ayata!!!"

Beerus eagerly waited for her to emerge.

Nothing happened.

Niya blinked and looked down at the jewel. "Lady... Ayata?"

This infuriated Beerus. Lying straight to his face. The audacity. "HOW DARE YOU?" he angrily released a purple ki ball against her.

The Princess barely had enough time to put her hands out.

A wide strike of crimson ki knocked the ki ball away.

At last, Lady Ayata had emerged in her crimson ki body. Her eyes were shut.

Lord Beerus was speechless for a moment. The God he had been waiting patiently to meet was finally in front of him. The Legend has come true and so had his dream all in one. "I had waited so long to meet you, Lady Ayata. I knew one day I would," he started closer to her. "Ah... Is there something the matter with your eyes?"

The Goddess sniffed and held a hand over her mouth. She cleared her throat. "It was only a matter of time... Lord Beerus."

Beerus sensed something was amiss but went along with it. "...It looks like you haven't recovered a physical body."

"I don't have a body of my own, so I merge with my dear Niyata here," Lady Ayata gestured. In the wrong place. She quickly corrected her mistake by gesturing to the girl. "H-Here."

He tapped his chin. "Yes, I see. Since the Princess is your reincarnation, you share a soul and in turn can use the same body," he deduced. "Very well. I believe you know what I want from you."

Ayata smiled. "Yes, I've heard your voice throughout the years. Along with today. And frankly, I am disappointed."

"Oh?"

"You see, I'm quite fond of this planet and its inhabitants," she admitted. "It's a shame we meet this way, but, I can't let you destroy this planet."

Beerus folded his arms behind him. "Give me a true challenge, My Lady. Then I'll think about it."