Today everything ended again for him. He wished something else but again he lost everything, was it his mistake yes may be because if, he would have said anything then may be things would be different but now there is no space for maybe.

He grumbled the packets throwing it in dustbin getting up and turns to find shreya standing infront of him. He gets tensed and shocked to see her.

For a second his heart wished she was here for him, but then he stopped his wish worrying about others. She was staring at him with worry in her eyes where the moment he saw her something changed in his eyes.

 She was staring at him with worry in her eyes where the moment he saw her something changed in his eyes

Daya:(rubbing his eyes to make sure it's not his imagination)Shreya tum iss wat yaha wo bhi aaj ke din?

Shreya:Aap kyu chale gaaye sir?(Daya confusingly looks at her)sir aap function khatam hone tak kyu nahi ruk?

Daya:(taking heavy sigh)sab khatam hi hogaya hain abh aur rukne ki kya zarurath?

Shreya: (lowering her head)Mujhe aapko thankyou kehna tha aapse..

Daya:(interpets faking a smile)Thankyou kis liye?

Shreya:(looking at his eyes)aapne Siddharth ki jaan bachai aapni jaan khatre mein dalke aur

Daya:(again interprets with continue same smile)ismein thankyou ki kya baat, hum ye sab aaye din karte rehete hain. Aur..

Shreya;(getting little irritated)aap hamesha yahi karte hain(he stare her with confusion) aap ne kabhi meri puri baat suni hi nahi aur aaj bhi jab main yaha aapke pass apne sare rishto ko peeche chod ke aayi hu to kam se kam abh to meri ek baar baat sunlijiye...

Her eyes were getting moist while he was looking at her with confusion and worry.

Daya:Shreya...

Shreya:sir, please....

Daya looks at her with helplessness while tears roll down her eyes. There was complete silence for few minute, daya feeling his pain wasn't able to utter a word or disturb her while shreya was trying to hold back her tears.

Shreya:(taking deep breathe)Aapne aaj Siddharth ko waqt rehte bacha ke meri family ki izaat aur mujhe pe assan kiya hain.(daya try to utter but seeing her glaring face between her moist eyes keep quite)sir, main iss sagai ke phele aapse ek baar baat karna chati thi. Aapko sach batana chati thi(Daya narrow his eyes)Lekin case aur kidnapping ke chalte waqt nahi mila. Sir (lowering her head)Siddharth acha ladka hain wo mujhse khush rakhega aur abh humari sagaai hogayi hain aur ..