Freedom, at last

[ H I M I K O ]

'God suki, do you have to wake me up so early!' I whine.

 'Oh be quiet. 8 am isn't early.' Suki replies. 

'Is too!'

'Is not!'

'Is too!'

'Is not you crazy blood-sucking vampire.' 

'Well atleast i dont bully my crush!'

'Well atleast i dont obsess over my crush's blood and basically cause her severe pain to the point she almost died.'

'Well atleast i dont push all my friends away because im afraid of them becoming better than me!'

'Well atleast i dont have to be naked to use my quirk.'

'Well atleast my quirk doesnt make me mad all the time.'

'Oi crazy, Did you lock the burnt bitch in?' suki asks

'no?' i reply

'Ugh. Goddamn bird brain.' Suki says, dialing his number.

[ K A T S U K I ]

Ugh that stupid bird brain. 

[Calling BIRD BRAIN]

'hey s-'

'okay cut the crap. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE KEY TO THE BURNT BITCH.' i yell

'why do you care.'

'well maybe because im not like the old hag, and i actually am going to feed him.' i say

'Fine. Check behind the picture in my room.'

[Call with BIRD BRAIN has ended]

I go into his room and grab the key and unlock ther rooom. He's asleep. 'Oi get up. Breakfast is ready.'

'Ugh. how long do I have to stay here.' He mumbles.

We cant keep him here. The people will get suspicious. Not to mention the arguments in between him and touya will definitely get worse over time. He's arleady been locked in his room. 

'Not for long. Im letting you out.' I say. there is no way he can stay here.

'Wait here. Ill get the handcuff keys.' I say and go and get it from the desk.  I unlock his handcuffs and give him his tray of food.

'Wait, are you actually letting me go?' He asks in shock.

'I may hate you, but im not heartless. I know about the argument last night. This cant go on. Its best if you leave.' I say.

'....Thank you.' he mumbles.

'Whatever.' I say. I leave the room. That idiotsquad wants me to hang out with them. I guess ill go. Its better than staying at home all day anyways. 

I grab my stuff and wait for that burnt chicken to finish his food. He comes out.

'You done?' I ask in a sarcastic tone.

'Yeah whatever.' He says.

'K lets go.' I reply

{A/N} so sorry this is so lazy, im struggling to think of what to write next here! i do have ideas, just unsure how to implement them. But do check out my fnaf daycare attendant fanfic: Celestial Pains