Back with the Jackal

You woke up after blacking out from the chloroform-laced cloth Infinite had drugged you with.  Laying on a bed in a large prison cell, you discovered Infinite sitting on the ground showing Zero how to play with a toy car.  Infinite looked up at you and picked up Zero. 

"Look Mummy is awake." He told Zero, placing him on your lap.

"Why have you locked us in this cell?" You asked, believing Infinite wanted to change his ways. 

"Dr Starline helped me escape from prison. Me and him are going to conquer the world together. 

"Whose Starline?" You questioned, cuddling Zero. 

"I'm the great Dr Starline here." said a voice walking into the prison cell area. 

A white platypus wearing a purple coat appeared next to your cage. 

"But I thought you wanted to change your ways." You gasped.

"Now girl, look at this device," Starline ordered, putting his hand up in front of you. 

Without thinking you looked at a spinning vortex on his glove. 

"Oh, You and Infinite will be the most perfect rulers for this world." You responded, being mind controlled by Starline. 

"Yes, we will my love," Infinite stated, moving his mask up and kissing your cheek.  

"Now Infinite if you want me to keep this girl submissive to you. You will need to follow my orders." Starline ordered.

"I will do anything to have my family back and safe," Infinite replied, planting another kiss on your cheek.

"Please make a world where everyone is our slave." You said in a brainwashed tone. 

"I will do anything for my queen," Infinite responded, giving you a quick peek on the lips. 

"Hey, little one do you want to see a trick?" Starline asked, getting down to Zero's level. 

Zero nodded while Starline held up his vortex and whispered, "Now Sleep!" The tot instantly fell asleep on your lap.

"Now you and your girl can enjoy some alone time before I call you back on duty," Starline announced, walking away from the cell area. 

Infinite then picked up the sleeping tot and placed him in a crib beside your bed.

"Now who do you love the most?" Infinite whispered in your ear.

"You, my master." You responded, still under Starline's control.

"Who do you belong to?" He whispered again kissing your neck.

"I'm yours." You reply.

Picking you up, Infinite sat you on his lap and began to brush your hair with a brush.

"I promise to take good care of you. Shadow will never take you from me again." He told, carrying you out of the cell and into a bathroom.

This bathroom had a big spa bath in the room. After running the bath the jackal undressed you and placed you in the bath, with himself climbing in after you. 

"Now relax my love" He whispered in your ears while rubbing your shoulders. 

You took in the feeling of the warmth while relaxing as the jackal massaged your back and shoulders. 

"I love you so much." You acknowledge, smiling at him.

"I know you do." Infinite responding, wrapping you in a towel and carrying you back to the cage. 

He then dressed you in a pink nightgown and laid you on the bed. Climbing into the bed with you, he wrapped his arms around you. 

"Goodnight my love," He said, while you fell asleep in his arms.

Author Notes; I'm considering writing a Starline X Reader next.