Chapter 1

The day has finally come where Park Miyoung starts her journey with the new survival show boys planet. She couldn't be more excited to go on the show and be a mentor to these trainees, especially since she knows how hard it is from her time as a trainee in produce 48.

When she got to the studio to film the first episode, a producer motioned for her to follow them to her dressing room where she got her make up done and changed into the outfit her stylist prepared for her

Once she was all done the same producer came to escort her to the room where she would wait with the other mentors until it was their turn to be introduced to the trainees. When she got there she greeted everyone and they all started to catch up as they hadn't seen each other in a while. Although Miyoung was younger than all of them she was well respected because of all the work she has done in the kpop community including choreographing and writing/producing for other groups, even before she debuted.

Once all the trainees had taken their seats, the mentors were taken to wait behind the doors that lead right onto the stage. As the screen changed for the trainees they heard that they will now be introduced to their mentors who will help them achieve their dreams and they couldn't wait to see who mnet had brought together for them.

As the other mentors started getting introduced Miyoung got more nervous since she was about to walk out to see 99 boys staring right at her. She didn't know how they would react especially since they'll find out today that she'll be living with them for the duration of the show.

Once Lip J was out, Miyoung new she was next and moved to stand infront of the doors that will expose her to the trainees. She buried her nerves and decided to just be confident instead of worrying. She took her mic and stood confidently as the doors opened. Immediately she heard shouts of excitement from all the trainees and that made her smile wide.

The trainees were going crazy they couldn't believe that THE Park Miyoung was going to be their mentor and that she was going to be living with them!!

She walked up to the stage and bowed as a greeting to all the trainees. She smiled once more before she brought the mic to her mouth and said "Hello" and the trainees instantly cheered again. She smiles as the other mentors chuckle and Seokhoon says "I think they'll just cheer no matter what you say or do". At this the trainees cheered and Miyoung couldn't help but giggle making the trainees awe at how cute she looked.

Seokhoon then decided to take over so that they could move forward and it's what was best since the trainees loved Miyoung too much.

"Nice to meet you, I know it's exciting to have Miyoung on the show but let's not forget what we're here to do" At this the trainees get serious again and focused as they know he's right.

"Yes, if you want to keep enjoying yourself you're going to have to do well and put in your best effort to achieve your dreams" Baek Kooyoung adds scaring the trainees since he said it with such a serious tone and straight face.

At this the trainees paled a bit and gave nervous nods. Seeing the tension that was caused Miyoung felt bad since she felt like it was her fault and decided to cheer the boys up.

"You must do well and stay focused, but don't worry our job here is to guide you and provide help when needed, so don't be scared to come to us if you need help in anything or if you simply need advice"

"Especially me since I'll be living in the same headquarters as you guys for that reason."

After hearing her mini speech the trainees all seemed to relax and it was time to finally start the star level test.

A/N: Okay so I decided to rewrite and change a couple things from my other boys planet fanfic because I thought it was too wordy and I think it'll be easier to write in third person pov rather than first person. So yeah hope you guys like the changes and I hope it is easier to read now😅