"Anyways. "Bonnie said clapping her hands together once. Kol stood next to his brother as they both watched their practice began.

"Ok last week we worked on telekinesis and today is telepathy. The power of the mind."Bonnie said. Both Mikaelson's ears perked up when they heard that last sentence.

"Try to read my mind."Bonnie said calmly. Harleen nodded.

She closed her eyes, and focused long and hard on Bonnie. Soon she heard voices.

This will work I have faith in Harley.

Harleen opened her eyes as Bonnie's thoughts left her head. "Thanks Bon Bon!"Harleen exclaimed happily.

Bonnie rasied a eyebrow. "This will work I have faith in Harley."Harleen said repeating what she heard in Bonnie's mind. Bonnie smiled at Harleen.

"Good. Now try to say something in my head."Bonnie said.

Harleen nodded concentrating on Bonnie's mind again. This was the hard part. In a way it was like a telephone how the minds worked.

Hey.

"Hey."Bonnie said making Harleen's eyes go wide. "You heard that?"She asked shocked. Bonnie nodded grinning.

"Now this is a challenge."Bonnie said with a large grin as she turned to face the Mikaelson brothers.

Harleen scrowled,"That is a challenge."She agreed.

Bonnie nodded,"I know. My spells work on them but,it's hard and takes a lot of concentration."She said making the brothers smile.

"Yeah but I'm not a witch, Bon Bon."Harleen said scrowling.

Kol frowned obviously listening. "Your not? What are you then?"He asked.

Klaus glared at his brother. "Brother, don't you think it is a bit rude to ask a female 'what are you?"He questioned his blue eyes shining. Kol scrowled shaking his head.

Harleen giggled, and turned to Kol. "I'm a human silly."She said like it was oblivious.

Kol's frown deepened,"No your not."He stated in a matter of fact like sense.

Bonnie decided to speak up. "So I've done my research. Harleen is in fact human .... in a way. Her blood is just better than others. It's special. And her powers? It's in her genetic structure. She was born with them. Her family is special that's why she is how she is. -"She paused turning to look at her friend,"You have a twin right?" Harleen nodded

Bonnie continued,"Nine times out of ten her twin is like her.Not with the powers but, blood."

"She might even be a shield."Bonnie added.

"Such a interesting family "Kol stated.

"Very."

"Aren't you just the creature?" Harleen heard Klaus' voice.

She sat in the library book in hand reading. Her eyes gazed upon Klaus. His blue eyes staring back at her brown.

"What?"She questioned confused.

"You are the quite the creature ,love "Klaus said coming closer to her. Harleen closed her book, and sat it on the small table beside her.

"Am I?"She asked standing up out of her chair.

Klaus smirked he was now just about two inches away from Harleen. Harleen let out a small gasp at the closeness.

Klaus, who happened to hear her heart break increasing chuckled, and careless her cheek.

She subconsciously leaned into him. His scent that filled her nostrils was so marvelous she needed more. She needed more of him.

Harleen groaned,"Kiss me you asshole!"She growled out

"As you wish, lionesses."Klaus said before smashing his lips upon hers. Harleen gasp in shock at the roughness. Their first kisses were soft, and slow. But, this one was animalistic and Harleen loved it nevertheless.

She began to kiss him with just as much roughness. She bit his bottom lip hard , and in return he groaned.

Harleen wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him closer to her deepening the kiss. Klaus grabbed at her thighs picking her up still not breaking the kiss, and he practically threw her on a large table. He got on top of her.

Klaus began to lay wet kisses on her neck. Harleen let out a round of a few moans while running her hands through his hair.