'Nezuko is gone?'Tanjiro stood in a stance and slowly looked up, Seeing Nezuko hanging by the webs with Y/n next to her. Both of the two girls struggling against the webs.

Blood stained the two girls' clothes, There was Blood everywhere around and on them. Tanjiro breathed heavily as he watched the two girls scrunch their faces in pain "Y/N! NEZUKO!" "Quiet down. I'm sure that's not enough to kill them both. After all your sister is a demon,...And she is... Far too powerful to die... But it does appear like I'll have to teach my sister a lesson, I'm going to let her bleed for a while. If she doesn't learn to be obedient, I'll just leave her like that until sunrise... and let her get scorched a bit" Rui says with a blank face.

"I WON'T ALLOW IT! LET THEM BOTH GO!"Tanjiro dashes towards Rui once again, pushing through the threads, Tanjiro Falls to the ground in front of Rui.
Rui kicks Tanjiro in the air, and Tanjiro lands harshly into a bush. Tanjiro coughs out blood as he looks up hazily at Rui before Tanjiro can get up, Rui punches him sending Tanjiro landing harshly on the ground. Tanjiro quickly picked himself up getting in a stance; Panting heavily as crimson blood dripped from out of his mouth. Rui stares at Tanjiro for a bit before speaking up "Look, you... I'm sure I'm mistaken, but... you don't think that if you get close enough to me, you can chop off my head, do you?"Rui slowly walked towards Tanjiro as he spoke "Well then, Here. Give it a shot."Rui taunts as Tanjiro grunts in response swinging his broken sword towards Rui— Rui dodges the sword by leaning back and sending two punches to Tanjiro's swollen face.

Tanjiro falls back before swinging his sword once again— hitting Rui's neck; But it doesn't slice through. 'The blade... it won't go through!'Tanjiro grunts as he puts all his strength into his arm trying to slice off Rui's neck.
"Didn't I tell you? You have no chance against me."Rui deathly stares down Tanjiro before kicking The male away from him.

Sending Tanjiro soaring into the air— harshly crashing into the floor "My body is more durable than any thread I manipulate. If you can't even cut those threads, you don't have a chance of slashing my neck." Rui stares as the dust of dirt clouded Tanjiro.
Nezuko grunted trying to break free from the webs, she growled for her brother trying to see if he was okay as the dust of dirt clouded her vision; the webs around Y/n tightened as Nezuko squirmed around, the webs dug deeper into Y/n's injury's making her blood spill out even more, But... her blood wasn't even crimson anymore, it was starting to change into a gold like color as the webs dig deeper.

'He's incredibly strong... his power is on a whole different level than any other demon I've fought! So, this is a Twelve kizuki's... is this the power of a demon with a higher concentration of Kibutsuji's blood?'Tanjiro sluggishly looked up towards Rui, breathing in the dirt that surrounded him, tasting metal in his mouth.
Nezuko reaches out her hand for her brother as she watches him fade in and out of reality— grunting as the threads hold tighter on her, but she doesn't care, she only cares about her older brother right now, all her focus is on him.

Rui looks up towards the two girls above him glaring at the two, specifically the girl with pink eyes "You're making too much noise."Rui lifts his left hand "Quiet down a bit."Rui tightens the threads more; a disturbing snapping sound could be heard. The two girls shriek, Y/n's arm and leg bend in a bit of a not-so-human way.

"NO! STOP THAT!"Tanjiro says alarmed "As of today, I'm her older brother now. Enough of that infernal wailing."Rui says boredly.
Tanjiro groans in response as his right hand gripped onto his left hand's wrist 'Calm down! Don't get emotional! If you do you'll be playing right into his hands!'Tanjiro grits his teeth as he looks up to his dear sister and the silhouette of Y/n whom he loves dearly.
Nezuko's vision starts to fade, her eyes wander toward the h/c/nette squinting her eyes; sweat-dropping on her forehead before fainting.